All reviews great location the river stay there again statue uncle receptionist vietnamese
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

I have been to Can Tho before so took a gamble on this hotel for its location and I will definitely stay there again. The daytime receptionist girls speak English and are very pleasant. The hotel is right on the river opposite Uncle Ho statue, so a busy spot for Vietnamese and other tourists. EArly mornings with loud music for local ladies exercise (5.30am) but that’s ok with me. Lots of street noise till about 11pm at night but then everyone goes to bed and no problem. Room is relevant to price. Bed ok and free water each day. As I said I will stay again.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 2, 2017

I had booked this hotel months in advance by phone as I couldn't find any direct or indirect booking method , but in reality the booking probably wasn't really confirmed until a few days earlier when I rang to check. The key to this hotel is the location and to a lesser extent the price. It doesn't really have a lot more to offer as the hotel is very old and in very poor condition, but that said the room and bathroom were very clean and comfortable. I booked a 'upper deluxe' room (use the term loosely ....) which had a rickety old balcony with two rickety old chairs facing the river - so after arriving on a great bus service (Futa) from HCMC direct to the door, I nicked downstairs to a small shop and bought a few cold beers, then sitting down in the heat overlooking the river was worth a million dollars, or a million dong at least ...if not looking for anything flash but at a reasonable price in a fab location then this is the go.

Room tip: Choose a 'upper deluxe' room just for the view
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

This was a great budget choice on the waterfront. The room was clean and the facilities were all fine.

Note they will quote you for rooms with and without windows. Also, as an off season walk in they were willing to come down a bit on list price

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 50600ejea
Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

We are a couple that's been traveling for 4 months around Asia and have seen some disgusting places... unfortunately this takes the top. I really hate complaint but We saw 4 + cockroaches and the room was fillled with ants. We didn't even notice until the morning as when we got there we were so tired and passed out immediately. There were cockroaches on our cloths and in our bags. Fortunately when we checked in the staff spoke English but that morning the female didn't speak a lick. Along with all this I had New bites on my legs from god knows what. Wish I could recommend this place since we got it from rough guides. Fortunately we only paid $12, if you do stay here though don't make a reservation as it was 100,000 VND cheaper.

Wouldn't recommend

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2017

I stayed in the most budget room which was 350,000 VND.

The room has a 1.6 metter bed, air con, cable television...etc. Every thing a hotel offer.

The room was quite small.

Hotel has a very nice balcony which look straight to the Ho Chi Minh statue.

The location is great with such a cheap price.

No Breakfast, but who need it when the market is a couple of step away.

Located right in the heart of Ben Ninh Kieu, closed to Den Ong temple, walking street and walking bridge. A great deal for traveller.

Room tip: Rooms with window may be more noisy, budget room doest have window.
Date of stay: April 2016