Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $220.00
More Info
from $170.00
More Info
All reviews anyone planning day trip anna tashkent driver knowledgeable organised sites
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019

My wife and I visited Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan this month. Minzifa travels made all our arrangements . "Anna made travel arrangements and personal guides for us. The arrangements were flawless, communications prompt and the Minzifa team was a delight to meet. Everything including the Visa and entrance to all the sites was taken care of. We will recommend them very highly for anyone planning to explore Uzbekistan. Anna is a sweetheart.
Raj and Meena

we had a delightful experience.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank RAJNEESH T
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

We availed their services for transport, guides, in fact all local arrangements. They are very professional and were in touch much before our travel to know our requirements. Their drivers are good, the guide friendly with good English. And yes they booked train tickets for us. Their suggestions about food places and food were interesting..we were taken care quite well. Thanks

Date of experience: October 2018
4  Thank smitaHyderabad
Reviewed October 23, 2018

Our guides and drivers were outstanding. They were welcoming, friendly and knowledgable and were enthusiastic to share their cities' sights with us. They were flexible and tried to accommodate us in every way. We highly recommend working with Anna and Minzifi Travel!

Date of experience: October 2018
3  Thank Sander C
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I was so pleased with the custom tour package Kristina and the people of Minzifa Travel organized for me. From the slick spreadsheet that outlined my itinerary, to the punctuality of the drivers, everything was perfect. I have never used a guide before and the guides for each city I visited were absolute scholars of the sites, history, and the culture. Guides Ildar, in Samarkand, Isar, in Bukhara, and Ali, in Khiva - all 5 stars also As a person who makes my living providing outstanding customer service, I recognize excellence when I see it. I would highly recommend Minzifa Travel to anyone planning a visit.

Date of experience: June 2018
3  Thank Colleen587
amir-emir, Администратор at Minzifa Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you for been with us! Are team was very happy to serve such wonderful person like you.
Your gratitude is the best gift for our team our guides of Minzifa Travel in Uzbekistan.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We contracted Minzifa Travel for a two week tour of Uzbekiztan focused on Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, and Khiva. They provided all the agreed services in an impeccable fashion, with good quality vehicles and on time services. Two of the 4 guides (Samarkand and Bukhara had great mastery of English) and all 4 were well prepared and with an excellent attitude to help and make the most of every occasion. The Bukhara office manager was extremely patient with our demands and available all the time. They are reliable and trust worthy. We strongly recommend them for your travel plans

Date of experience: May 2018
4  Thank carlosglandt19
Reviewed December 13, 2017

the owner mr Timur was exceptional , his interactions and knowledge was awesome .
we will and are recommending Minzifa to all
we would be happy to do any other travels that the company offers

Date of experience: January 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
3  Thank Dhananjay D