Lowest prices for your stay
$12
Priceline
$12
Agoda.com
$11
No booking fees
All reviews rooms are big walking distance stay there again thai food balcony tesco
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Rooms are big. I didn't expect such big room for the price. Bed is King size. No smoking room in the hotel. Reception is very friendly and helpful. Bathroom is a bit dated but serve its purpose.

Break fast is simple thai food and taste good.

Overall good.

Date of stay: July 2012
2  Thank stcpt
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Arriving here after visiting the border market to Cambodja, I arrived and my luggage was taken out by hotel staff, got nice room with view. Clean all over: bed, bathroom, toilet, free wifi, hallway very clean too and nice atmosphere. This is a kind of place I could stay several nights without feeling stress about anything.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed October 3, 2011

I had found this hotel on the internet and, being low season, decided to walk-in and see if they had vacancies. There seemed to be plenty, booked a double room for 400 baht.

The room, typical of Thai hotels, was very clean. Hot water, free drinking water, and free fast wifi. The staff are very friendly and helped with pointing some sights out, albeit it was easier since I can speak some Thai. The hotel has a large parking lot.

The only negative is that it's a bit far from the center of town. I walked the perimeter of the city in a few hours, to the day market takes about 5-10 minutes and another 5 minutes to the night market. I walked to the bus terminal once, it took a brisk 20 minute walk.

Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank sabai24
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I was extremely happy with my "VIP twin room" at the Maneerote Hotel in Surin, for only 450 baht (USD 15). The staff were friendly, water pressure and hot water plentiful, good air conditioner, excellent free internet (both wireless and LAN). Easy parking. Comfortable beds and linens. What more could you want in a hotel, really?

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Radhanond
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The personnal are very friendly, the staff is here and make its job, the room are very spacious.
The only one drawback is the location which is far to the center...

Date of stay: July 2011