Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Countryside Bicycle Tour

My girlfriend and I took an afternoon bicycle tour with Siri and could not recommend the experience... read more

Reviewed January 22, 2019
chrismac247
via mobile
Lovely countryside tour

We booked a half day countryside bicycling tour with Siri. First of all she is very kind, knows a... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
don_camembert
Bern, Schweiz
via mobile

All reviews bicycle tour local culture rice lovely person historical park other companies lunch stop in great shape low season delicious lunch great guide siri stops teak tailor bikes farms
Selected filters
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

We spent a perfect half day with Siri!
Very interesting explainations all around the historical park, about history (in sukhothai and in thailand), religion, culture...
As it was low season, we were only two and had a personalized tour with and affordable price :)
Thank you very much Siri it was exactly what we were looking for. Hope everything is okay for you!
Chok dee :)
Laure & Ilyes

Date of experience: September 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2018

29 November 2018

Dear Laure & llyes

Thank you for taking your time to recoment my bicycle tour company.

It was my pleasure to meet both of you and be your guide, showing you around and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Hope you have a great time and enjoy Loy Krathong festival in Sukhothai and hope you can see how lovely and friendly from Thai people it will bring both of you come back to Thailand again and hope both of you have a great time in Chiang Mai then.

Regard

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I was there off season so I got a private tour and unlike other companies that wanted to charge me extra for being alone, here I got regular rates. The tour itself was great the guide came to my hostel with the bikes and we started and the tour there. We went to see all the amazing temples in the park and around it. Siri the guide, was very knowledgeable and nice. The tour also included a good lunch, water, entrance to the park. Overall really enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend it.

Date of experience: October 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

19 October 2018

Dear my guest

Thank you for taking your time to write a recoment for my bicycle tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you come to visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meet you and be your guide for a day, showing you around our beautiful home town and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Hope you have a good time in Chiang Mai and Pai.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Since it was low season I had an 'exclusive' guided tour of the historical park (about 7 hours). For the same price as if we were two or more! Siri is a great guide with a lot of humour and kindness. She knows nearly everything about the ruins and the temples and so on. I had a very nice day with her - and the communication in advance was very easy, friendly and efficient, too. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: September 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

24 September 2018

Dear Cathrin

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a recoment for my bicycle tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you come to visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meet you and be your guide for a day. Good to hear you enjoy the way I showing you around our beautiful home and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Hope you can see how lovely and friendly from Thai people it will bring you come back to Thailand again.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

We had a very enjoyable day with Siri guiding us around Sukhothai and the historic sites. (No, I don't mean I used an IPhone.) Having a local guide adds so much to visiting sites like this because they can tell you so much more than a travel book. Siri speaks English well, and set a leisurely pace. She is very informative and took care of our needs. Snacks, water, lunch, and admission to the historic site is included in the price. We chose this bike tour because it was all inclusive and we don't regret doing so. Siri will also tailor your day to meet your needs. We highly recommend using her.

Date of experience: June 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

16 June 2018

Dear Craig

Glad to be one of the great memories when you come to visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meet you and your family and be your guide for a day, taking you around our beautiful home town and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Hope you can see how lovely and friendly from Sukhothai people it will bring you and your family come back to Sukhothai again.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Took the country tour with Siri and I highly recommend this tour company. She timed everything perfectly. More activities in AM less after lunch and hit part of day.Siri speaks Good english. This particular tour was a combination of a visit to a farmers market, a ride around the rural area of town to get an idea of typical life around Sukhothai, cottage industry teak furiture making & 7 temple stops. Lots of breaks for water or juice, and lunch stop (delicious food). Shock absorber 21 speed ( won't need them) mountain bikes in great shape. No basket so either bring very little Siro supplies water, there's a water holder on the bikes or a small back pack you can wear while biking.

Date of experience: February 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

16 February 2018

Dear Tony

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a recorment on Trip Advisor for my bicycle tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you come to visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting you and your wife and be your guide for a day, taking you into some of countryside in Sukhothai, see how people living, what they are doing for living, see the rice fields and how to be farmers, how lovely and friendly from Thai people and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Good to hear you enjoy the way I showing you around my beautiful home town.

Hope you can see how lovely and friendly from Thai people it will bring both of you come back to Thailand again.