Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Countryside Bicycle Tour

My girlfriend and I took an afternoon bicycle tour with Siri and could not recommend the experience... read more

Reviewed January 22, 2019
chrismac247
via mobile
Lovely countryside tour

We booked a half day countryside bicycling tour with Siri. First of all she is very kind, knows a... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
don_camembert
Bern, Schweiz
via mobile

All reviews bicycle tour local culture rice lovely person historical park other companies lunch stop in great shape low season delicious lunch great guide siri stops teak tailor bikes farms
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Took the country tour with Siri and I highly recommend this tour company. She timed everything perfectly. More activities in AM less after lunch and hit part of day.Siri speaks Good english. This particular tour was a combination of a visit to a farmers market, a ride around the rural area of town to get an idea of typical life around Sukhothai, cottage industry teak furiture making & 7 temple stops. Lots of breaks for water or juice, and lunch stop (delicious food). Shock absorber 21 speed ( won't need them) mountain bikes in great shape. No basket so either bring very little Siro supplies water, there's a water holder on the bikes or a small back pack you can wear while biking.

Date of experience: February 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2018

16 February 2018

Dear Tony

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a recorment on Trip Advisor for my bicycle tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you come to visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting you and your wife and be your guide for a day, taking you into some of countryside in Sukhothai, see how people living, what they are doing for living, see the rice fields and how to be farmers, how lovely and friendly from Thai people and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Good to hear you enjoy the way I showing you around my beautiful home town.

Hope you can see how lovely and friendly from Thai people it will bring both of you come back to Thailand again.

Regards

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I haven’t had a chance to add a review to TripAdvisor for Siri our tour guide. She’s just lovely and treated us like family.
She made sure we were well hydrated and with our sunscreen on during the day.
If it wasn’t for her I’d never have gotten back on the bike after 30 years. She went out of her way to find a bike that was more suited to me.
Her tour is all inclusive from bikes, park fees , snacks, drinks and lunch.
She only takes small groups and her bikes looked pretty new.
I loved her tour as it’s not only about the historical park but also includes snap shots of the locals’ lives. From her tour we saw the beauty of the Thai people.
She’s inspired me in what a tour guide is supposed to be and I’ve enrolled to study as one starting next week.

Date of experience: February 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

5 February 2018

Dear Uyenvy

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a great review for my bicycle tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you and your family come to visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting you and your family and be your guide for a day, taking you into some of countryside, see how people living, what they are doing for living, how to be farmers and see the rice fields, showing you around my beautiful home town and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Hope you and your family can see how lovely and friendly from Thai people it will bring your family come back to Thailand again.

Hope you and your family have a good time in Thailand and say hello everyone from me too.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

It was a warm day but very nice discover of history of buddha and temple. Siri is a good driver and interesting person. We had à good time in Sukhothai

Date of experience: February 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

4 February 2018

Dear Fanny

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a recorment on Trip Advisor for my bicycles tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you come to visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting both of you and be your guide for a day, taking you into some of countryside in Sukhothai, to see how we living, what they are doing, what we make for living, see the rice fields, how to be farmers and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Hope you can see how lovely and friendly from Thai people. It will bring both of you come back to Thailand again. Hope you have a good time in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

We first met to take a sunset tour into the rice fields and then onto a small village, great local knowledge and a lovely person to get to know, I then arranged a tour the next evening of the historical area for the sunset. She is very very hospitable and welcoming and will take great care of you - excellent English is very helpful!! Thank you

Date of experience: February 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

2 February 2018

Dear Abby

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a great review for my bicycles tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you come to visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting you and be your guide, taking you into some of countryside in Sukhothai, see how people living, what they are doing, how to be farmers and see the rice fields, tell you about our History of Sukhothai, one of my work to found a good place to see sunset in rice fields and a good timing for sunset picture at Wat Mahathat.

Hope you can see how lovely and friendly from Thai people it will bring you come back to Thailand again and hope you have a great time in Chiang Mai.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Siri was great at the beforehand communication. And was a wonderful tour guide. She was very accommodating to us and our little ones and arranged bikes with baby seats and baby helmets. She also arranged lunch for us. Very informative tour. And beautiful ruins. Could really spend the whole day there walking around.

Date of experience: January 2018
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

22 January 2017

Dear Cindy J

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a great review for my bicycles tour.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you and your family visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting you and your family and be your private guide, tell you about our History of Sukhothai and tell you how lovely and friendly from Thai people.

Hope you and your family have a good time in Thailand and hope next time when you come back to Thailand again hope to see you and your family in Sukhothai then.

Regards