Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Countryside Bicycle Tour

My girlfriend and I took an afternoon bicycle tour with Siri and could not recommend the experience... read more

Reviewed January 22, 2019
chrismac247
via mobile
Lovely countryside tour

We booked a half day countryside bicycling tour with Siri. First of all she is very kind, knows a... read more

Reviewed January 20, 2019
don_camembert
Bern, Schweiz
via mobile

All reviews bicycle tour local culture rice lovely person historical park other companies lunch stop in great shape low season delicious lunch great guide siri stops teak tailor bikes farms
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2017

A friend and I have a great day on Siri's bicycle tour. She was a very informative tour guide and took us to a number of the main and off the beaten path temples. The bikes and helmets were of good quality and she's skilled at helping less comfortable riders throughout the day. I'd highly recommend booking her tour as a unique and fun way to see the sites.

Date of experience: November 2017
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2017

January 1 2018

Dear sw6sw6

Thank you very much for taking our time to write a great review for my bicycle tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting both of you and be your guide for a day, taking you into some countryside area to show you the lifestyle of Thai people, how they live, how to be farmers, what they doing and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

My tour guide Siri is very friendly and willing to share the life style of Thailand. Even I was the only one on that day, she still arranged a nice bicycle tour for me. I enjoyed the stories and details she introduced, and the tasty lunch very much.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank 757rexl
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2017

November 25 2017

Dear 757rexl

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a great review for my bicycle tour company.

Glad to be one of the great memories when you visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting you and be your guide for a day, taking you into some countryside area to show you the lifestyle of Thai people, how they live, what they are doing and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the way I showing you around our beautiful home town.

Reviewed August 10, 2017

We took the historical park tour and we can really recommend Siri as your guide. We cycled through the landscape of Sukhothai got drinks and fruits to taste. Also visited a teak company and got a lot of information about the living of people in Thailand/Sukhothai.

We, of course, visited the temples in old Sukhothai and got a 3-course menu with typical Thai food. The price is more than fair for what you get and Siri is the best choice to go with a local guide. Going to recommend her to everyone who visits Sukhothai in future. Bikes are Brand new.

Date of experience: August 2017
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

August 11 2017

Dear Matthias

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a great review for my bicycle tour.

Glad to be one of the great memories of when you visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting both of you and be your guide for a day, try to give all of information as much as possible to make my guests to understand more about our History and lifestyle of Thai people. I try to do my best to make my guests to be happy and have a good time.

Hope both of you can see how lovely and friendly of Thai people it will bring you come back to Thailand again. Hope both of you have a good time in Chiang Mai then.

Warm regards

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Today I did the historical parc tour. I really enjoyed the company of the tour guide Sili. She knows all the locals and their habits and can tell you everything about it. She also knows a lot about the historical parc. The tour includes stops with drinks and lunch. That is really convenient with the hot weather. Need a tour(guide)? Book Sili!

Date of experience: July 2017
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

August 1 2017

Dear Suzanne

Glad to be one of the great memories when you visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting you and be your guide for a day, taking you into some countryside area to show you the lifestyle of Thai people, how they live, how to be farmers, what they doing and tell you about our History of Sukhothai.

Hope you can see how lovely and friendly from Thai people it will bring you come back to Thailand again. Hope you have a good time in Ayutthaya.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Very well organized tour with Siri our private guide for a full day of bicycle trip in Sukhottai. Very good bikes, friendly English speaking guide, snacks and good food all included in fair price. Best way to visit the Historical park is definitely with thy company.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank EricS6703
sirilakkpedersen, Owner at My Way Sukhothai Bicycle Tour, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

July 22 2017

Dear Eric S

Glad to be one of the great memories when you visit Sukhothai. It was my pleasure to meeting both of you and be your guide for a day, taking you into some countryside area to show you the lifestyle of Thai people and tell you about our History of Sukhothai. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed the way I showing you around our beautiful Sukhothai.

Hope both of you can see how friendly and lovely from Thai people it will bring you come back to Thailand again. Hope both of you have a good time at Elephant Camp in Chiang Mai.