Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
Trip.com$9
Etrip
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Got a good price on a double bungalow here, staff were very nice giving us some extras for the room to make our stay more comfortable.
The bungalow itself was pretty basic but very clean and always had hot water.
It had free internet and some good advice for travelling northwards.
all in all for the price you really cant go wrong here.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2012

If you can afford an extra 100 baht, a room at the back of the property is a good splurge (but still affordable). The rooms are spacious and clean. The garden settings around the property are lovely and the pool is a nice touch, though it could stand to be a little cleaner. The family who runs 4T is very nice. Good motorbikes available for rent at a fair price.

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank rdetata
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay. Got a bungalow with bathroom, aircon and a cozy veranda for a reasonable price. The room was pretty basic, but very clean, with a comfortable bed. I was lucky not to have any noisy neighbors, so I felt totally relaxed there and extended my stay I bit more than planned. The swimming pool was probably not the cleanest one I have ever seen, but I used it every day and didn't experience any skin problems ;) and it was so nice to swim a bit after wandering around the town or getting a tan by the pool :)
The staff were very nice and hospitable, and the fruit shakes were excellent :)

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank kattepus
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I chose to stay here after reading about it in the Lonely Planet and seeing that it had a pool.
On arriving I was greeted by a man I assumed to be the owner and his daughter. They were perfectly friendly but the pay off to the tuk tuk driver did not go unnoticed. More fool them cos I asked him to take me there!!!
The accommodation itself is quite nice. Firm mattress a on big bed in a clean & well appointed room.
The bathroom was a bit shabby and in need of a touch up though. No toilet paper either which is a bit of a bummer, if you'll excuse the pun. Toilet is of water-in-bowl- to-flush variety, which I am used to but for the price would one probably expect a western style flush. Small point, but people should know the whole shebang.
I slept well all 3 nights I was there.
Didn't use the pool as the water did look quite murky bit I think some other guests did.
Place has free wi-fi throughout.
I paid 300BHT per night for a double room with fan.
Location is ok. About 7 mins walk from the main street.
What lets this place down is the staff. They aren't that helpful unless you're buying something from them, and even then it feels like they're trying to scam you. I asked about buses to my next destination and was quoted 2 prices. When I asked if the higher price included a transfer I was told that it didn't. When I asked why the prices were different the guy said that the higher price included a booked seat.
In my, pretty extensive, experience of travelling around Thailand I have never heard such tosh. If a bus is full then there are no more tickets sold. I just wish the guy had been honest and said that booking through the guesthouse incurred a fee.
After speaking to other travellers it would seem that there are nicer places in better locations in the same price bracket.
Wouldn't recommend this one.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank jo_thomson
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We got sold the 4t Guesthouse at the bus stop and frankly being tired we gave in.
The bungalows are very close one to another so if you have noisy neighbors you're doomed.
Our experience was : the bungalow was clean and relatively quiet except for the dog barking around, breakfast we had pancakes which were good and very filling, great ginger tea.

Downside: Owner made us pay 200 bath to go the the historical park, when we came back we paid 40 to go on the local "bus-taxi" so not very honest of him.

Staff was friendly, general atmosphere was good but nothing exceptional.

Date of stay: January 2012