It's hard to view any Khmer style temple and not compare it to the glorious Angkor Wat and Wat Sri Sawai is a perfect example of that. Regardless, despite its small size it is in great condition and worth a look particularly because it is close to Wat Maharat in the central zone.
OTHER TIPS FOR SUKHOTHAI
- Sunscreen is essential as you will almost certainly get burned without it
- Water is essential and isn’t actually readily locatable as there are few shops between the temples (A welcome change from other SE countries to be honest)
- Considering coming early in the day to avoid the various tourist buses. They will represent a problem mainly in the central zones as you won’t find anyone in the Western zones and few in the northern zone apart from at Wat Si Chum.
- Make sure you hire bikes; it’s too far to walk and they are good fun.
- Bring your camera and probably another battery as you will take plenty of pictures
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.