See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 18, 2017

This is a great place to stop for a night or two. Phitsanoluk is a typical dusty, needs renovation, Thai provincial town but the Park Hotel is a sanctuary of peace and quiet in the city. Good large rooms, garden surrounding, really fast wifi, great breakfast with an omlette station and plenty of food for western or eastern tastes. Nice coffee machine in the breakfast area. Cool aircon, nice beds. This was a great 2 night stay. 10 mins walk to the night bazaar and restaurants by the river, 15 mins to Wat Chinnarat.

Room Tip: Choose a room near the main hotel buliding. 102 was ours.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank edkemp2002
Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Although the staffs couldn't converse well in English, they are very service oriented. The hotel is very near to Wat Yai and town center. Easy access to food around the area. Good breakfast with variety. Room is clean. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

I asked for 1 queen bed on my booking when I check in, the front lady and man, don't seem to have any idea, instead asking me " did you book today" funny right and I said NO, I book a day before, then they all turn to check they computer, then start to process to check me in and of course I got two twin bed, the front lady pull together" just pull together not even try to fix to make it like 1 queen bed, so unprofessional. The room is ok, closet look dirty, and the restroom is so dirty, even has some left over hair, so disgusting!!!!!!! I would never be back here again, not recommend

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jee y
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

I had stayed there for 2 nights. The room is good, clean and tidy. Bathroom is a bit out of date. There are 2 water bottles each room for complimentary. Small shower kits. Unfortunately, i found cockroaches in the bathroom and again in the bedroom. They should care more about it!!!! However,breakfast is the best It's very yummy. You can order some fresh cooking breakfast at the counter! Recommend!!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2016

I went there to visit the famous temples and old kingdom area with my mom. We stayed there for only 1 night but it was a quality night.

The hotel has 3 buildings. Each building only has 1 floor. Rooms are new and seemed like it was just recently renovated.

Hotel's location is ideal. It's in downtown and near to important attractions such as PraYai Temple, Nang PraYa Temple, Night Bazaar etc. We rent a car at the airport and drive to the hotel. The parking area is big enough for many guests.

The breakfast is lovely comparing to 3 stars hotel. Wifi is fast and free. Toilet's amenities are fine. All in-room facilities works well. The design in general is simple and clean.

In overall, I would say I will stay there again if I have a chance to go to Phisanulok province. It is considered money-worth.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family