Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2011

People working there were friendly and nice. For a 100 bath they drove you to Amarin Lagoon Hotel so that you can enjoy a swimming pool for free (that hotel sucks too, btw).
Poorly maintained and very outdated ... But ... at sundown you should go listen to the noise of the birds outside. Amazing!

Date of stay: August 2010
2  Thank EdBelg
Reviewed December 7, 2010

This is a cheap old hotel located in the city centre that looks like a cheap 80's eastern european hotel. We pre-paid a double room with breakfast 35$ for 2 nights in october 2010: the room was old and a bit depressing but clean and useful and the same for the bathroom. Staff speak a very little english and is a bit lazy; when we check out I ask them to call a taxi but only after a long time arrived a tuc tuc that want too much money for the ride to the airport, so I had to find by myself a taxi near the train station. The worst feature of this hotel is breakfast, we did not expect much but they don't had choice at all; they bring me an omelet that I did not eat and half an hour later they give the same (but cold) omelet to my wife. This hotel is cheap and well located to visit the city or Sukhothai but not good if you want a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gigigigigigi18
Reviewed March 6, 2010

We took the train from Bangkok to phitsonulok without prebooking accomadation. We were going to stay at another hotel from a well
known guide book but on arrival it looked dingy and some nearby british expats warned us that it was a 'knocking shop'.

Looked at a hotel for 350 baht but had mo hot water or aircom. Then saw this hotel but at 780 baht was a bit expensive on our backpacking budget. We went to walk out but a women followed and said they can do the twin room for 520 baht. We decided to accept as had hot water and a bath tub. Room was clean and quiet with a good selection of tv channels and good aircom. Only problem was shower didn't work dueto limescale build up. They need to get vinegar on that

Reviewed March 1, 2010

Basic rather run down hotel. Rooms are comfortable though, and breakfast is OK. Locations is great

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 14, 2009

I had pretty low expectations for this hotel, so my rating here is average even though the rooms and service in general was pretty much 2-3 star. Old old rooms, carpets obviously hasnt been renewed in a while, eatable breakfast (not fantastic), but not too expensive at THB 480 for my standards. Only plus point is the location :)

Im sure you can find other places to stay in phitsanulok.

Date of stay: May 2009