Tabeak Viewpoint Bungalows
All reviewsboat tripthe ownerac bungalowvery reasonable priceyaopolicemanwifeislandbalconybeachesfanmotorbikehoststour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2011

We spent 4 nights in Tabaek Viewpoint Bungalows.The views are incredilble,the food is wonderful but the best of all are the owners,they make you feel like at home.I would certainly stay again in my next trip to Thailand.
Oriana

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2011

There are 8 bungalows at Tabeak, the views from the bungalows over the islands of Phang Nga Bay are stunning and to watch the sunrise from the private veranda is magical. The bungalows are very clean and come a private shower. The upper row of the bungalows enjoys better views, has cold showers. The lower row still has nice views and the bungalows are newer with hot shower.
The owners Pramot and Kazuyo will do their best to help you organize any trips, transportation issues, kayaking, visiting neighboring islands. They can be contacted via e-mail, http://www.kohyaotabeak.com.

The best way to explore the quiet island is on bicycle or motorcycle which can be rented from Tabeak. This is the place to enjoy serenity, not be for the party goers.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2010

Very nice wooden bungalows. Big rooms, WC + cold shower, 700 baht. Great view from your balcony. Quiet place. Very friendly people and great food. They have now their own website: www.kohyaotabeak.com. You can rent motor bikes and mountain bikes. They propose also island boot trips. We did one and enjoyed it a lot.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frangipanier
Reviewed September 27, 2010

I found this place through tripadvisor and decided to give it a try. We went for one night and ended up staying 5! my boyfriend even wanted to stay there for the remaining holidays but in the end we left because I wanted to see more of Thailand. It is an amazing, unspoiled and beautifull island with really friendly people. It was the best place we visited in Thailand. At Tabeak, food was delicious and they were so nice with us, it felt like staying at a friends house. And what views!!! the best sunrise I have enjoyed in my life. I recomend to rent a motorbike and explore the hiden beaches and villages, it is really fun and safe.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I entirely agree with the views below! this place is low-scale, simple and basic but very quiet, relaxing, cheap, clean, confortable bungalows, lovely owners and most of all breathtaking views over the sea! A perfect place to 'get away from it all'... Try to book in in advance; the place was full all the time when we were there.... I would recommend this place to everyone who is planning to visit ko yao and that does not need to stay in a five star resort with pool and private beach...

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends