$46
$32
$43
Pai Country Hut(Pai)(Great Value!)
$9
$77
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$163
$26
$39
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $47/night.

$80
Bannamhoo Bungalows(Pai)(Great Value!)
$23
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe riverwalking streetset in beautiful gardenspeaceful oasissun loungersloved staying herebeautiful placeexcellent locationlow seasonthe ownerthree nightsinfinity poolnight marketlaid backnight staythailandearplugs
Reviewed December 8, 2009

My friend and I went to Pai last month. We had the pleasurable stay 5 days / 4 nights there. The staff were highly efficient, always smiling and courteous. Rooms were exquisite and very clean. Hotel rooms are lovely and comfortable. Breakfast were good as well. We look forward to coming back as soon as we can.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank hamham150
Reviewed November 16, 2009

Recently stayed at this beautiful place, we even extended by 1 day more we liked it so much. However the whole trip was ruined when we had discovered that the staff had stolen $330 USD from the room. The hotel has no safe, no place to store valuables other than they can keep your passports. When informed of the theft, the management, who clearly have dealt with this before, did nothing. To have paid so much money and to have the staff then turn around and ruin a trip was very dissapointing. Based on this, I WOULD NOT stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hyco22
Reviewed July 20, 2009

My husband and i just came back from Thailand.
We stay at rimpai cottage for almost one week.
It is the most favorite spot in Thailand so far. Rimpai has amazing garden with beautiful teak house. Staffs are very friendly and helpful. We are looking forward to visit again next year.
Susan

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank susan_s99
Reviewed June 3, 2009

We just came back few weeks ago from the trip to the northern Thailand. We stayed one week in lovely Pia after get bored of chainmai. My girlfriend and I booked in at rimpai cottage since we got very good recommendation from our friends who stayed there last year. it is true that rimpai cottage is located in the best location of Pai , i would say. The hotel is very peaceful and it has very lovely ground. Our hard wood traditonal cottage by the river is well decorate with romantic touch and clean. All staffs are so friendly and helpful. My girl friend and i love this place so much and we want to revisit Pia again for our next honeymoon. We defo had the terrific time there.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rayMcd2000
Reviewed April 26, 2009

PLanning on my first trip to Pai, I decide to call the hotel to make reservation with them. The hotel send us the fax confirmation with a wrong booking date on it. We called in to let them know about the mistake and ask the staff to correct it. On our side, we already made a money transfer to hotel's banking account.
Once we were in Pai, we tried to check in to the hotel but it was fully book. And the room that we reserve for was still on the wrong date. The staff never correct the mistake for us. We ask if we could come back there and use the room in the different date since we already paid 3,000 Baht (USD 88) for our one night there. But the hotel manager refused to accommodate us with anything and wouldn't try to resolve any issue there neither. He said that the only way he would do anything is if I could prove that his staff made a mistake on the reservation. This is the most frustrate conversation I ever had with any hotel staffs. How can I tape record the phone conversation. I truly don't know this is coming. So if you plan to book this hotel, my advise is to walk in. The rate is the same. Think twice if you are going to make advance payment. Because if there's any mistake that might happen, this hotel will not help you solve anything and you will end up lost your money like I did. And this is truly not what you expect to have during your holiday.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple