“Cheap n Cheerful”

Pai In The Sky Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pai
Pai In The Sky Guesthouse
Ranked #105 of 167 Pai B&B and Inns
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Cheap n Cheerful”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stay here whenever I visit Pai. It is one of the orginal guesthouses of Pai. Pai in the sky is a little run down now with well worn musty rooms, however for 250 baht a night you can't complain. A hot shower, toiletries and towels are all provided. There is no restuarant but as it id right in the centre of town, restaurants galore and a 7-11 are a mere stroll away. What is really good about this place is that it is very quiet at night. The bed I thought was great, very firm and comfortable. Thge rooms even have small tvs with thai channels and aljazeera. I stay here because it is cheap and cheerful and convienient for the town. Bear in minfd though due to the walking street it is impossible to get a vehicle in or out in the evening in hight season.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I was looking after a cheap room in Pai, and I got one here- 200 Baht. The room is great- it's close to everything- just 15 steps from 7/11, 30 steps from Aya tours (bus to Chiang Mai). You have a hot shower, you get towels and toilet paper (not obvious for a guest house). The only problem is the bed. You sleep on steel springs (jumpie things, you know), and it really hurts. I stayed here 'cos I'm lazy, but i I knew, I'd pay more for a cozy bad. Anyway, everything else is great, and if you fall asleep at any case, come here.

• Stayed August 2012