This was the most romantic hotel of our trip. We loved loved loved the villa we got, and enjoyed the stay. The grounds are beautiful. We never had to wait for the tuk-tuk, it was always ready to take us in to town, to the airport, wherever needed.
- reception doesn't speak great English, so be patient.
- you're in a small hut in the middle of forest. Yes, there will be bugs.
- like every other review, it could definitely do with a pool.
- the tuk-tuk is only around til 9 PM. Not much to do in Pai after the anyways, but with taxis scarce, be ready to walk half a mile or so.
- DO NOT take Aya bus, no matter what. Either fly, or get a private driver and take Dramamine.
- if you aren't renting a motorbike, there isn't that much to do other than walk around the tiny downtown and eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a quiet terrain, surrounded by a majestic mountain line and a soothing creek. Pai Island sits on a valley in Mae Hong Son Province, one of the most stunning destinations Thailand has to offer. Only two minutes from the Pai Airport, Pai Island is an escape unlike any other. Raw with the air of artistic allure that creeps into every corner, the Safari-like atmosphere at the Island will have you intrigued, inspired, and indulged in a world of new experiences that go beyond your expectations.Guest services at Pai Island will surely not be overshadowed by the resort’s magnificent site. The staff, all proud residents of Pai, will take your experience to the next level with our only policy to offer the best experience for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Travelocity so you can book your Pai Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.