Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I was in room 8. It was a very short walk from the bus station and it is right in the heart of the action bhoweverm, there was a noise behind my room that came on every 3 seconds and would last for three seconds and then three more seconds of silence... It sounded like a fog horn off in the distance. I think it was a pump or washing machine from the resort behind my room.
Staff were nice, English is limited but functional for routine questions.
Bed was lumpy/spring pokes. Glad I'm a solo traveler. I took the best bed and would have really disliked the other one.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The bungalows are not so bad but the prices are rather high at 800 bath a night. The garden is the best thing about the place.We initially paid for three nights and asked the lady at the reception whether we could stay longer if we wanted. This was no problem because the bungalow was only booked for the 29th of december which was 7 days ahead. After three nights we were very disappointed because the lady told us we had to leave the bungalow for 1 night because se had a reservation but we could come back the next day. She offered us a dark room which was way overpriced without any possibility for a discount. This was by far the rudest experience we had in 9 months in Asia.

The good thing was that at the other side of the river there is similar accomodation for half the price. Indiana cottages is a much better place to go to.

Date of stay: December 2012
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed here around 5 or 6 nights. Me and my wife had one of the cheaper rooms but it was still comfortable and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is good too, only a short walk to one of Pai's busier streets but far enough away so there's no noise problems. People susceptible to mosquito & insect bites (like my wife!) should be aware that being close to the river and set in jungle surroundings means there's lots of Mosquitos. Plenty of deet repellant recommended!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed here for two nights with my girlfriend. It's a nice place in a great location to the walking streets (and the rest of Pai-- it's a small town). The management is really friendly. There's free wifi too. That being said, the rest of the grounds are pretty average. We got a nice fan room with attached bath for 400 baht/night, but they only offer two twin beds, which is unfortunate being that I was with my girlfriend. To get a double bed you must upgrade to the bungalows which are 600 baht/night. We ended up going with the fan room for cheaper since we were only staying two nights. The room was clean and spacious and the shower was hot, but the beds weren't very comfortable. Overall, I don't have anything really negative to say about this place, but nothing spectacular either.

Room tip: If price isn't a huge deal, I'd suggest upgrading to the bungalows (600 baht/night) rather than the fan rooms (400 baht/night). Either way, it's a pretty nice place. Enjoy!
Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank TRVLbreak
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We`ve stayed here many times, and it get`s better each stay! Run by a lovely family The rooms & bungalows are clean & comfortable, & very good value,In a great position in Pai . Would`nt stay anywhere else! Can`t wait to go back!

Date of stay: April 2012