“one of the best rice field views (room 14)”
Review of Bueng Pai Farm

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pai
Bueng Pai Farm
Ranked #1 of 167 Pai B&B and Inns
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“one of the best rice field views (room 14)”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Although this place is not a short walk to town, the view from my bungalow is the reason i chose this place... amazing stretch of rice field... also for those who enjoy to walk its a nice 30 mins (based on my steps) to town...

The place is very clean and the people are friendly...

• Stayed October 2013
17 Thank moe_hmd
BuengPaiFarm, Owner at Bueng Pai Farm, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Sawadeekrup, Thanks for the review and staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your rice paddy view and look forward to having you come back soon! Your friends, Run & Orn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Me and my husband spent 5 nights here and very much enjoyed our time. The Bungalows are nice and the bed very comfortable. The bathroom is basic. It was very nice that my husband could fish from the little deck and he caught quite a few big fish. I was enjoying the views and the hammock. I would recommend this place to anyone who is not on a tight budget.

Room Tip: Bungalow 3 was very nice
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
17 Thank Girlonajourney
Sawadeekrup! We are happy you had a comfortable stay in your bungalow and that your husband enjoyed the fishing. Your hammock awaits your return! Your friends, Run & Orn
Miyazaki, Japan
Reviewed October 2, 2013

That was very good!!! beautiful, clean,comfortable and friendly stuff. I spent only a night because I didn't have time. but If I have a chance to stay there, I wanna stay a week or more.
thank you I'll be back and catch a barramundi!!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
18 Thank kodaii
BuengPaiFarm, Owner at Bueng Pai Farm, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Kodai & Umi,

Thanks for the review and we hope are well in Japan. Hopefully, next time you can stay longer and catch that barramundi! Your friends, Run & Orn
Phuket, Thailand
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My boyfriend and i spent 5 nights at Bueng Pai farm and were super impressed.
We spent our first two nights in a waterfront bungalow which was wonderfully luxurious for us who normally stay in much more backpacker style places. The last 3 nights we had a slightly cheaper two story bamboo bungalow facing the fields on the opposite side which was in a way more what we were used to, but still super luxurious and romantic.... and all this for only a tiny bump up in our budget!

A short bikeride from the busy town, staying here was a totally relaxing and peaceful experience for us. In fact the bungalows and outdoor sitting areas are so private that we felt that we had the place to ourselves most of the time.

Only downside was the fact that the communal kitchen was locked in the mornings. I understand that they earn money on selling breakfasts (Which were AMAZING by the way!!... I still dream of their herb omelette!!) but i would have loved to be able to make my own cup of tea in the morning. (There was green tea available for free at all times, but since i dont like green tea this didnt do anything for me.... having access to hot water would have been better for me.)

Aside from that, we were all smiles about this place :) For anyone who wants to have a peaceful and romantic time with their loved one or simply wants some time to chill in a tranquil setting, i can totally recommend Bueng Pai farm... it definately goes down as one of my top 5 places to stay in Thailand :)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
17 Thank CocoNixe
Sawadeekrup, Thanks for the review and we're delighted you had a romantic stay with your boyfriend. We will consider your suggestions for the hot water and kitchen hours and Orn is happy you still dream about her omelette. Your friends, Run & Orn
Hong Kong
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My wife and I spent 5 nights here and we really enjoyed the place. It's very quiet with laid back atmo. The bathroom was spacious, clean and fresh. The bed was huge with a very good mattress. Hammock could have been a nicer fabric (not plastic polyester thingy) and a second one would have been deluxe :-) Run gave great tips for activities, restaurants and places to see. We will come back to Pai and then enjoy the great coffee, tea-selection and breakfast! In fact, if you are staying here, come for the breakfast only from 8am onwards.

Room Tip: Next time I would try the hut with bedtoom on first floor overlooking the rice fields with more &quo...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
19 Thank Seb T
BuengPaiFarm, Owner at Bueng Pai Farm, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Sawadeekrup Seb, We're glad you enjoyed your bungalow and mattress. Thanks for the feedback on the hammocks. We look forward to your return. Your friends, Run & Orn
melaka, malaysia
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stayed one night with partner at Bueng Pai farm, we took the lake front bungalow no. 2. Never regret with our choice to stay here after reading all the reviews, because it is as good as they said! Not forgetting the hammock! The awesome view of mountain blended with paddy field in front of Bueng Pai farm will definitely make your breath stop for awhile, hence we also took our self-shot pre-wedding photos along the small road in front of Bueng Pai farm. The three family dogs are lovely, I started to miss them now.
Bueng Pai farm is only 10 minutes ride from the town, easy to find if you have map in you hand.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
18 Thank ume206
BuengPaiFarm, Owner at Bueng Pai Farm, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Sawadeekrup, We're glad you enjoyed your bungalow and hammock and hope your pre-wedding pics are awesome. The dogs all say "woof woof woof" (come back soon)! Your friends, Run & Orn
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We visit Bueng Pai farm originally planed for a one night sleep over, but had to stay another night. We fell in love with this place with the most friendly owner and his wife and a not to miss breakfast. If you ever visit Pai don't look for another place to stay but Bueng Pai Farm. My husband Abie caught 7 different species of fish. This is a fishing mecca with about 20 different species. A must to visit.

Room Tip: All are good but Nr 3 preferable
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
18 Thank Droopy2013
BuengPaiFarm, Owner at Bueng Pai Farm, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Sawadeekrup Betsie & Abie, Thanks for staying with us and for posting pictures of Abie's fish. We look forward to seeing you both again soon! Your friends, Run & Orn