Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Priceline$38
Booking.com$32
eDreams$32
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I came to Pai during the off season so prices were much cheaper than normal. I wouldn't have stayed here at full price except they had a special on at 550 for a C room, no breakfast.

The hotel has a modern decor...textured concrete. I personally like this style, some don't. The "C" or Standard rooms are on the lower level (ground level). The view was quite nice looking out over the fields and hills of Pai.

The location is on the main road but a bit away from downtown. You will probably need your own transportation if you stay here (although you could walk it...Pai is not that big). For me, it was good because I prefer a quiet area to rest and I had my own transportation.

The room appeared clean (I saw three...all looked the same). The shower worked quite well...lots of pressure and hot water. However, I am pretty sure I was the only guest in the hotel. I never saw anyone else. The TV was limited to about a dozen Thai channels. Internet in my room barely worked because I was too far from the WiFi (Room C06). As well, my air conditioner didn't work very well. The fan kept failing and then starting which was annoying from a noise standpoint. It did cool though.

I did not eat here or use the pool.

Check-in and check-out were seamless and there were no surprises. Staff were friendly.

This hotel could have potential for full price if they improved their service and fixed broken items. It's attractive and has great views. But in the current state, 550 Baht was about the maximum I would pay. It was ok for a night and I didn't regret it.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Mowgus
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I spent 2 nights 5-7 march 2555 with my friend and a car I park car at car park area all night during I stayed in this hotel but next day in the morning my car is damaged I was shock a lot Who did it? I asked many staff and security man nobody know or see and could not tell me who did it I asked them checked camera but it is not working look like broken i don't understand this hotel would have security man for? I asked hotel responsibility me 3,000 bath Because I was their guest you know the boss of this hotel not pay me 1 bath very very bad this is their fault so I would like to warn you take care well your car because they will not responsibility your car and your mind that good hotel should do or be but this hotel is not at all

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Pichanong P
Reviewed December 22, 2011

We spent 3 nights in Pai. Yoma is far enough from the walking street to be sheltered from the noise and action, but close enough that you can run back if you forget your glasses or camera battery. The rooms are pleasant and over all they designed a layout for the hotel that makes the most of the rustic environment. Oh, staying in the C rooms, however, under the restaurant, you have no choice but to get up when breakfast starts getting busy. My friends in the V area, however, were perfect.

Breakfast is nothing to complain about, but nothing of note either.

Water in showers can be hot, which is great, but it can also run out.

All would have been well, except come check out time they make abig deal about the laundry bag I used to wrap my dirty clothes in. They want to charge me 120 for taking the bag. So I have to unpack and move my dirties into an extra garbage bag my friend packed. Lot of inconvenience considering this is one of the pricier places in Pai... And then, they want to charge my friend for dirtying one of the towels in his room. Luckily we were with a friend who spoke Thai and argued that this was unacceptable. Left a bad taste after a relatively pleasant stay.

Date of stay: December 2011
3  Thank mountaindolphin
Reviewed May 6, 2011

I was found this hotel online in good deal but even good deal for me it's about 1200 baht per night. i don't know what the room look like but they offer to pay more 500 to get better view. At first we say no but after we go in the room and check around we decide to pay more. The room are small, lots of BUGGY, the door can't close, have hole between door the buggy get in the room, the water was leaking all night, the pool so small and dirty and THE SERVICE IS SO BAD. i think because we are THAI so maybe they don't want to service us.
OK go back to we want to change the room, she come down and check the room and sau that we can't change because the room already use and we eat the welcome fruit already (it's only 1 orange) we didn't use the room at all everything is the same only my sister she ate orange. Finally i told her that find don't worry about it. at night i told her that the water is leaking, she told me that just let it go right now no one can't fix it. So we have to sleep with the water leaking sound. Moreover, i told her that the door can't lock and the buggy get in my room. she ask me that i want to change room but i don't have a chance to tell her that i want too. she just pick up the phone and start talking so i just go back to my room and sleep with bug fly over my head and water leaking sound.
THIS IS THE WORTH HOTEL THAT I NEVER SEE BEFORE !!!! BAD SERVICE!!!! TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!! THIS IS NOT 3 STAR HOTEL !!!!

Room tip: Check rating with tripadvisor first!!!
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank sonnetteoil
Reviewed March 18, 2011

This review is based from a negative experience. Be aware that this hotel is just smooth concrete walled rooms (honestly), a bed, and a bathroom. It is not boutique...it is just...minimal. We were met with our "welcome drink" which they split in half into two glasses, our TV did not work, hot tub was not heated, and it was very noisy from other rooms and included a midnight fight outside in the parking lot between the staff and neighborhood residents. Very strange.

Air conditioner/heater was not working and we asked for another blanket but were told that the maid had the key so none were available. The hotel was only about 50% full so we shivered and found it hard to believe we couldn't borrow one from an unused room.

Our shower handle was broken and after three requests trying to fix it, we were told all of the showers were the same and wasn’t broken. (!?) When I took a photo of ours compared to another from a different room (Yes, I asked to go in to prove the point) I was met with a stare and blinking eyes and comments to each other about the Farang complaining. I speak Thai and asked for an explanation but got none.

After we were met with one false statement after another it took our patience away. Disappointing. Also, there are only street food stands a few blocks away which close in the evening so you will need to go into Pai center to eat. Breakfast was served to the early birds but they closed the area when the initial serving was gone.

The big positive to Yoma is the to stand on the deck and see the morning sunrise and watch the Pai valley come to life. So beautiful. Now...if you just didn’t have this place to ruin that experience.

Date of stay: December 2010