“Great place for breakfast & watching the world go by”
Review of Good Life Dacha

Good Life Dacha
Ranked #32 of 148 Restaurants in Pai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Probiotic Factory Health Food Bakery Teas&Herbs Classes on Fermentation Sauna complex BBQ Kombucha factory Kids-zone Books
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a few mornings here sitting outside and eating their delicious cinnamon bagels. The smoothies are really fresh and don't taste too sweet or thick.

Lots of hippies gravitate here but it makes for a some petty interesting people watching and a chilled out vibe.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This place is right next door to Witching Well, so we ended up stumbling into this place a few times. The food was very good, but not great. I ordered Thai food one time, and then breakfast another time (breakfast wasn't as good as Witching Well's IMO). But, the best part of this place is the ridiculous tea selection they have available and the overall atmosphere. I'm not even a big tea fan, but they have one of the largest selections of teas I have ever seen. Aside from this, they have a pretty cool book rental/purchase/trade system in the restaurant, and the inside seating is perfect for lounging and grabbing a good book. We read through most of what we needed in the Thailand Lonely Planet Guide (which they had) while eating there. Definitely worth a visit, even for the character alone.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Both times I ate here i had Shakshuka(I think thats how its spelt) It was very tasty and cost 70baht, and an iced coffee, 40 baht. The iced coffee that they usually make is instant coffee, but if you ask for real coffee then they are more then happy to make that for you.

I think the instant coffee was what one of the bad reviews about this place was based on.

The ordering system is done by writing your order on a piece of paper, each table should have a stack of paper and a pen.

NOTE. If you want to split the bill just write the orders on separate bits of paper because each piece of paper pays separately.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Here's the one thing that is great about Good Life, the Konbucha! They make it themselves, and it is hands down the best I have ever tasted. As for the rest, not so much, the wheat grass on the walls is cute, but how about a green salad, with lots of lettuce? service was not terrible, not great. I

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I stopped by for breakfast the other day because it was packed! Glad I did. It's the second best coffee ( boy do I love my coffee) I've had in Thailand. I also had the porridge which was good. The service was not good but I would never rank a restaurant on service. Especially in a developing country.