“the worse hotel I ve ever been”
Review of Lopburi Asia Hotel

Lopburi Asia Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lop Buri
Lopburi Asia Hotel
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Lop Buri
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We arrived in Lopburi night and we had a look in the book we had to find a hotel. Today I still wonder how a travelling book can recommend such place?!
The lift didn work, the rooms stink of some kind of chemical and mould. The bathroom..I was scared to touch anything around so dirthy was. The furniture (if I can call it this way) was broken and dirthy.
The very old airconditioning systen was very very noisy.
I can not call this place a hotel!! There are other names for this kind of 'buildings'.
In the morning after inhaling all night that kind of chemical I was totally sick, dizzy, had strong headaches.
Better you sleep on the street with the monkeys or much better in your car than to use this place!!

Room Tip: don t go there!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank olgutza

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I was scammed by Lopburi Asia Hotel. When I arrived at the train station they had a tout there who asked if I needed a room and told me he would take me to Lopburi Asia hotel where they had rooms for 200 Baht. I asked if I booked a room there the tuktuk ride would be free? (as per usual arrangements I've found in Thailand). He said yes, free. I said okay - 200 baht for the room, free tuktuk ride there? He said yes. When we get there they show me to an absolutely horrific room - it was a coverted garage I think and located in a parking garage, super sketchy. Plus the one fan didnt work and none of the lights except for one. They said theyd only charge 160 B and I figured, for the price it was would do since I was only going to be there a few hours and just needed a place to sleep. I say okay and give them the money for the room and then the tuktuk driver demands I pay him 300 baht for the 3 block trip from the train station to the hotel. I say no, thats not what we agreed on and he gets the hotel staff involved who insist I pay him. I refuse and they get who they say is the police on the phone who also insists I pay him. I went and got my stuff and left immediately, out 160 Baht but worth it to not have to deal with these dishonest people any longer. Please do not stay there!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
13  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Door breaking at night, purse was stolen with all money. No respondsible from hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank art213
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We visited Lopburi on 2nd January. Me and my friend staying a night in Lopburi as we would like to visit nearby sunflower field next early morning. So once we check in, we focus on the Khmer ruins around the town. To be honest, we choose this hotel as there was limited choice when it comes to accommodation. The room was quite huge enough. However, the bathroom was dirty and the shower head was not in good condition. The bed is the main problem! I bitten by the bed bugs and I can't have a good sleep one whole night! Don't choose this hotel if you plan to visit Lopburi in the future.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends