Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Dive Koh Tao

We stayed at the Haad Tien Resort and reached out to the Reef Dive Centre to ask about dive trips... read more

Reviewed yesterday
fearlessrambo15
Lafayette, California
via mobile
Scuba diving in koh tao

Always wanted to dive in thailand - was nervous at first - haven't had a dive in 2 plus years but... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Sehrahmed
via mobile

All reviews haad tien resort centre manager small boat snorkeling trips open water padi standards tropical fish professional instructors buoyancy control marine life great boat safe hands a lot of fun thank you very much four days see you soon amazing days
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

We’ve had a great time at Reef. They teach in small groups (in our case: 2 pupils - 1 teacher) and the boat dives are on an excellent large boat with only 8-12 divers on them. It means you have lots of space and they serve pastries! Our teacher Asha Tanna did an excellent job in teaching us at our own pace and going the extra mile to adapt where needed to our skillset or diving area. We have seen a giant turtle and many marine life at Shark Island. We would definitely recommend Reef and for sure Asha as a teacher!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reef D, Manager at Reef Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Hello Rick,

Thank you for this great review. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your dives with us and experienced the service we offer. Blufynn is indeed an excellent large boat that gives you enough space to relax. Instructor Asha dis a wonderful job and she was able to find you our resident Hawksbill turtle.

Thank you for your recommendations and we hope to meet you again,

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Myself and my husband recently completed our PADI Open Water Course with Reef Dive Centre and we had an amazing time. My husband took to the diving a lot more naturally than I did and I was pretty nervous but Asha made me feel completely at ease, we completed our course and by the 4th dive we both felt like naturals :) swimming around looking at all the marine life which was a fantastic experience. We were so glad we picked Reef to complete our course with and Asha made it the wonderful experience that it was, so a huge thanks to her and the wider Reef team!

Date of experience: March 2019

Hello Laura,

Thank you for you great review.

Once again we would like to congratulate you and your husband in becoming PADI Open Water divers!!
You really did great. We and your instructor Asha are very proud that you made a huge progress and felt like naturals at the end of the course.

Keeping making bubbles and we hope to meet again in the future.

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I worked for reef in the last few months and I must say that I'm very satisfied with this experience.
When me and Davy (the manager) started this adventure, our main goals were to follow the PADI standards and create real divers, and most important always putting student's safety first.
it wasn't easy, but in the end, thanks to the help of the managers of the Haadtien Beach Resort, the professional instructors and all the staff, we did it.
If you are looking for a dive center where you can do all the PADI corses or fun dives in the safety and confortabe way using the best facilities on the island, Reef is the place for you!
thanks again for making me part of this project.
See you soon!!!

Date of experience: April 2019

Thank you Omar for this great 5-star review. (I know you wanted to give it at least a 6-star)

The whole crew of Reef Dive Centre would like to thank you for your efforts during your time here and to make sure our guests felt safe and comfortable.

Together we were able to build up this dive centre again and satisfy a lot of guests.

We wish you a great high season in Greece and hope to welcome you again end of this year.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2019

It's the 2nd time I am spending my vacation on this beautiful island and the first time I went diving with Reef Dive Center. I am Advanced Open Water Diver and made two fun dives with instructor Abby who I can highly recommend for any kind of diving experience you are looking for. She is patient, highly professionell, experienced, empathetic and passionated and most fun to be with. You will enjoy every minute with her. The owner Davy is extremely guest oriented, nice and does everything to organize a perfect dive experience for you. The equipment is in best condition, which makes you feel very safe and comfortable.

I haven't seen a bigger and more impressive diving boat before. And you get sodas, water and snacks between dives. Thank you all for an outstanding dive experience and lots of fun under water. :-)

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

It takes something pretty great for me to write a review. That’s what happened when I decided to take the Open water course. I was not looking forward to it after a not so pleasant diving taster in Egypt a few years back. However it couldn’t have been better. Excellent pace of learning (was incredibly lucky to have my own private instructor Abby who was truly outstanding at what she does). Davy manages the overall team and he has things well under control and things are run centred on the guests having a great time. I guess the best way to describe the whole experience.... I didn’t really want to do the course by the end of the last open water dive on day 4 I was just gutted to get out of the water - everything was simply great. A massive thank you to the team at reef (their boat is awesome too) and most thanks of all to Abby - we’ll be back and hopefully you can be our Advanced instructor

Date of experience: March 2019
Reef D, Manager at Reef Dive Centre, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2019

Dear Jason,

We at Reef Dive Centre would like to congratulate you in becoming a PADI Open Water Diver !!
We witnessed you falling in love with the ocean and the marine life.

Thank you for your great review, we really are thrilled to read that you had an awesome time with your Instructor Abby. We are looking forward to greet you again at Reef Dive Centre and accommodate your with the same service during your next course or fun dives with us.

Kind regards,