Charm Churee Villa
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Tommy Resort(Koh Tao)
View Hotel
All reviewsjansom bayelvis barstarlight restaurantprivate beachtropical fishwalk into townbeach baran upgradeoutdoor showermosquito netsuperior roomsairee beachrecommend this resortstayed longeramazing viewsjunglebamboo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2014

This is my first time for Ko Tao and Charm Chulee villa make me incredibly impressive and chilling. Everything is so great food,service,natural and the view so amazing. I love Jansom Bay it so beautiful and quite like it's my personal bay.I wish I could go back again next time.

ประทับใจมากทุกๆอย่างของที่นี่ วิวสวยมากบรรยากาศดีมากสงบคนไม่พลุกพล่าน พนักงานบริการดีมากยิ้มแย้มแจ่มใส มีใจรักบริการดีเยี่ยมทุกคน มีโอกาสจะกลับไปใช้บริการอีกแน่นอนค่ะ

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank SassyCake15
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I chose Charm Churee Villa to vacation with my friends. It proved to be an excellent choice. So relaxing and very comfortable stay. Staff were attentive and friendly (Very Good in English)
Private bay was calm and quite. We can snorkeling at Jansom Bay. The food and service in the restaurants was a high standard. Enjoyed so much we hope to visit again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Namtan77
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Absolutely beautiful stunning view of the ocean from our deck! I could hear the waves at night and that was amazing! The room and bed were very comfortable, had the best sleep. The bathroom (which was inside the room) was spacious and clean as was everything else in the room! I totally enjoyed all the walking paths to and from the beach, restaurants etc. Great for keeping in shape, but not recommended for people with mobility issues.
The staff were excellent, someone walked away with my sandals, and the staff found them for me the next day. LOL.
The breakfast buffet was great with an awesome view of the ocean right in front of you! The fresh fruit was delicious as usual!
The snorkelling was good!
I am definitely going back!

Room Tip: Sunset and ocean side room is a must!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Bibi-Barb
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stayed 2 nights in Sunset Bamboo Huts. Best part of the Island for swimming, sunset views and natural beauty. Great dive operators - would stay again. Short 10min stroll into town and 45 min walk to end of Sairee Beach

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful location, secluded but close enough to walk into town. Bungalows scatterred around with breathtaking view. Bungalow 7 was excellent! A lot of colourful fishes at the beach. We saw baby sharks every day! Supernice staff and great service.

Stayed: April 2014