In Touch Resort & Restaurant(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$64
$56
$132
$96
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$132
$124
Agoda.com
Montalay Beach Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
$51
$37
$128
$118
  • Breakfast included
$101
$61
Agoda.com
Pinnacle Koh Tao Resort(Koh Tao)(Great Value!)
$79
$41
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $68/night.

Haadtien Beach Resort(Koh Tao)
$341
$156
$160
$107
2,650 results
All reviewsopen water courseanthony griffithsdive masterfishbowl baradvanced open waterfish bowlfree roomnight divefun divesgreat instructordive courseamazing divelearn howfan roommy girlfriendsairee beachbasic room
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

I went to Ban’s based off a recommendation from a friend and I was not disappointed! I originally planned on only staying for my Open Water certification, but I had such a great experience I decided to stay and get my Advanced! The class was small and we had two instructors and a dive master with us the whole time. My instructor was Neil and I highly recommend him!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

There’s so many schools on this island to chose from but I couldn’t be happier I found bans, I chose not to live on site but free taxi service is provided daily for me to and from my hostel! My instructors Abbey, Chris & James we’re highly educated on the activity, attentive, patient and most of all just cool people to hang out with on a boat and underwater! I’ve gone from being scared of seaweed to being able to do tricks and skills under water all down to them! I have spontaneously decided to stay and do my advanced course because the quality of education here is high but also I love the activity and the people teaching it are just great so why not! The course is the same everywhere but it’s the people that make it.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Did padi open water and advance with instructor Hampus, really professional. Then in one dive another professionel guy (Reggie) filmed us and make a splendid video. Thank u guys to made my dreams fulfilled

/ Robert

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Planned on only doing my open water but had such a great time I ended up staying for my advanced. The resort and facilities are top notch and Neil was great instructor even with all the jokes. Never thought I'd enjoy diving as much as I have and I will definitely return for fun dived as they are only 700 baht for ex students. Bargain!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

I went this diving club, hoping to get professional services, but this is not what I've got. After I asked very kindly to see the insurance I get when I dive, they started to be very mean, and said to me " you don't have the right to see any documents you want" from my experience I recommend to go to another dive club, there are so many.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank omergoltzman
Simon B, Guest Relations Manager at Ban's Diving Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2018

I'm going to ask for this review to be removed as an abusive and absurd review.

For context: this person walked in off the street, with no booking, and demanded to see our insurance. We have a publicly viewable certificate (from international company AIG) but this person demanded to see our private business documentation and would not accept that we would not share it with him --- it is a legal document, in Thai. He does not have the right to see what our annual premiums etc. are, that is why AIG issues the public-facing certificate.

What this person - who was actually rude and threatening- refused to understand is that unlike smaller dive shops who sell insurance as an optional extra for an additional fee (and so of course have a policy available to sell and show to customers) we insure EVERYBODY who dives with us automatically (with AIG) - there's no option to NOT be insured.

We advised him that rather than demanding to see the owner and threatening us because we would not disclose our private business documentation, he should find another Diveshop who could provide him the paperwork which would satisfy him. He went, then returned to us later in the day to resume his demands.

He received the same answer as before. This person was not a customer of Ban's.