Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$83.99
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Scuba Birds International Dive Center
from $83.99
from $287.14
from $299.28
More Info
All reviews padi qualification diving experience an amazing experience special thanks a lot of fun an excellent instructor open water certification thank you so much felt very safe boat equipment dive team samui company certificate guys
Selected filters
Reviewed December 14, 2021 via mobile

The course was so fun!!! Enjoyed all of the dives, everyone is so nice and Kray our instructor was the best!! Loved it and would recommend it to anyone that wants to learn how to dive and have fun!

Reviewed November 10, 2021

My partner and I learnt to scuba dive with Said. Despite my initial underwater anxiety, Said was sooo patient and reassuring, I likely would have quit the course had he not been so nice. It was the most surreal and amazing experience both my partner and I had ever done. We will definitely return in 4 weeks to do our advanced scuba course. We also did a few fun dives with Zlata after we got our certificate and she was so friendly and knowledgeable, knew where to look for the cool sea creatures we wanted to see. Also the cheapest scuba diving around for such amazing quality and a great team!

Date of experience: November 2021
Reviewed November 1, 2021 via mobile

Very very recommended!! It was a great experience! I did my padi open water certification.
I want to thank a lot the Scuba Birds diving center for their high-quality instructors and gear! special thanks to my great instructors Said and Eduard, they have been AMAZING!!! they are the coolest! Awesome place for beginners like me :) (but I guess also for experienced divers) Friendly and very professional staff! Thank you guys and hope to see you soon in Koh Tao!!

Dmitry_SB, General Manager at Scuba Birds International Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2021

Thank you for your review and great words about our team and instructors! will be happy to see you again!

Reviewed October 21, 2021 via mobile

As our first dive, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Our instructor was very patient and clear with his instructions and we were able to see vast amounts of colourful fish and coral. We finished the day feeling like we had a proper dive and would definitely do it again.

Date of experience: October 2021

Thank you for your review! will be happy to see you again!

Reviewed June 25, 2021

This was a brilliant experience and great day out.
Our instructor Dmitry was very professional and made it a smooth learning experience!
Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: June 2021

Thank you for your review! Hope to see you soon in our dive center on Koh Tao!