Scuba Birds International Dive Center

from $84.93
from $260.00
from $286.00
More Info
All reviews fun dives dive master great diving special thanks open water made us feel dive shop nelly boat equipment instructor tao certificate company ko ease thailand
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2019

Very very kindly , Im done my advance PADI there. Nice dives, ... If I will come again to Ko Tao I will again dive with SB team. thanks again for all, if someone find my gopro camera in wreck Sakuttan let me know ! :-) Best Regards Marko

Date of experience: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dmitry_SB, Owner at Scuba Birds International Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Thank you Marko for your review! Hope to see you soon on Koh Tao!

Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

Amazing moments with an expert team and a very good welcome. The are so cooperative and they teach us in a cash professional way

Thank you for your review about our diving center and our team! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 27, 2019

Great experience with the brilliant Scuba Birds team! Amazing dive sites and relaxed friendly instructors. Highly recommended place for fun dives and study.

Date of experience: February 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review and warm words! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

The scuba experience was totally worth all the money. Scuba Birds team, the arrangements were spot on. We had Nelly and Yury as our instructors and from the onset they were very friendly and spot on in explaining techniques. I personally cannot swim so Nelly was very close to me throughout and she gave me so much confidence I didn’t get scared even once. She also managed to click some wonderful photos and short videos. I would highly recommend this activity, its totally worth it!

Dmitry_SB, Owner at Scuba Birds International Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2019

Thank you for your review and good words about our team! Hope to see you again in our diving center on Koh Tao!

Reviewed January 30, 2019

Hey, We recently did A PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Koh Tao, I and my girlfriend actually dive with Laurence who was not our ''teacher'' in first place because we requested a french instructor (our native language), but in the end it turned out to be so awesome.

Laurence was so cool and we got along so well during the whole day, he explained us everything in details and was actually patient.
Regarding the dive , It was so smooth and wonderful once we got a little deeper in the sea (12Meters)
We'll definetly do more once we got time :)

On a passé un super moment avec Laurence qui ne devait pas être notre instructeur ^^ mais au final tout s'est bien passé, même si votre niveau d'anglais est pas ouf ça fera l'affaire il est très sociable et fort sympathique !

La plongée en elle même était superbe, on a pu voir pas mal de poissons ! Hâte de replonger :D

Date of experience: January 2019
Dmitry_SB, Owner at Scuba Birds International Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! We'll be happy to organize diving trip for you next time!