Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
We went with our 3 heroes (21,18,18) to dive

4 of us with diving licence, one one shnorkling master. The stuff was professional, very friendly... read more

Reviewed April 24, 2019
583osnats
via mobile
Good experience

The instructor of the dive experience was very kind and helpful but the water was not very clear... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed April 24, 2019
hannahl0uisel
Aarhus, Denmark

Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from $367.31
from $66.78
from $367.31
More Info
All reviews blue diamond friendly crew actual diving padi open water course japanese garden see you soon felt safe awesome diving special thanks a lot of fun these guys an amazing experience made us feel nelly owd boat equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

I could certainly recommend scuba birds. I followed the Padi open water diver course here. They are a great diving school. My instructor, efim, learned me diving really well. There was no rush, he really took his time to explain diving to me correctly. Great place to learn diving!

Date of experience: October 2018
Dmitry_SB, Owner at Scuba Birds International Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Thank you for your review and warm worlds about our team! We'll be waiting for you for your next course!

Reviewed October 21, 2018

These guys/gals were helpful, educated, made sure i was ok every second. I had never been open water diving before & Nelly was there to make me comfortable. Shes awesome! My camera quit on me before we could do any actual diving so she used her camera to take some pics. Def would recommend these guys. They speak english & russian.

1  Thank H2964KNjenniferj

Thank you for your review and good words about our instructor! Hope to see you again next time I

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

arrived to koh tao, me and my wife while allready booked in Blue Diamond resoert in maae had beach.

and looked for a place to make scuba diving, just by our resort we found Scuba Bird and talk with the reception.
it was nice and comfort place and we decide to make the dives with them.

on the same day we made the registeration, watched PADI toturial, a short test about what we saw and prepare equipment for tommorow while we met our instructor Nili which was kind and profesional from the moment we met untill we get back to the beach.

allong all preperation and instruction she made the best to make us feel relax and confident in the water, and thats help us to get the most out of our to dives while we reach until 12 meters deep and stay underwater for the maximum time while watching the corals and sea life.

we still "in high" of the experience and even consider to makes it again in the next days.

was Perfect, our best experience in Thailand.

1  Thank Hen10hen
Dmitry_SB, Owner at Scuba Birds International Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2018

Thank you for your review and good words about our instructor! we'll be happy to organize diving for you again!

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

The scuba birds team were brilliant. I am new to diving and had only just got my open water diver before going on this trip. First time diving abroad and first ever solo trip. The team were very supportive and great to dive with.
I did 5 dives over 2 days and had Igor as my dive master. Extremely knowledgeable and friendly.
100% will be going back! Great dive sites.
Thank you scuba birds!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Dmitry_SB, Owner at Scuba Birds International Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

Thank you for your review and warm worlds about our staff! We'll be happy to see you again!

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I have to say, I've been so impressed with ScubaBirds. Great example of what good dive centre should be. Everyone was really friendly and helpful in all matters.
If I will return to koh tao, I will look no further!

Also I want to say special thanks to Zlata and my instructor - Elena. You are the best =)

Date of experience: October 2018
Dmitry_SB, Owner at Scuba Birds International Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you for your review! We'll be happy to see you again in our dive center!