“Rely good food! ”

I Love Salad
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Koh Tao
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: A salad bar and Restaurant in a small tropical island, Koh Tao, Thailand. Serving up delicious, nutritious and wholesome home style meals.
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

When my family went, we wanted to try something new, an all vegetarian restaurant. The food was so good, that I'd eat there almost every day, if I could. It's run by an European, and she has transformed it into a cute little place to enjoy the Koh Tao every day life.

2  Thank Whatbecamemylife

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

If you're fed up with oily thai food you can go to this restaurant which served really fresh, light and tasty salad. They also have amazing dessert. My only regret is that it's a bit too light and a piece of bread could be appreciate with the salad. Really nice staff (and it's not that common in this island...)

2  Thank lauryathailand
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Chicken Baguette Burgers are so good! Came with a side salad, the dressing was mindblowing good. Milkshakes are yum as well. Massive Beef Burgers. A gem in Koh Tao! Reasonable prices, good service, free wifi.
Only thing: Opening hours too short! They should be open for lunch AND brekkie, we were so sad when they were already closed at like 10am in the morning...

2  Thank Kristina_B2
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Great food is a must do if u r in Tao!!! Good prices, nice atmosphere and everything taste delicious!!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

What a great, little restaurant in Chalok! My wife and I visited I Love Salad several times during our five days on Tao. My wife went there several times for coffee while I was out diving, and she says the coffee is great!

We tried several of their menu items… one that stood out for me was the veggie burger with beet root. It is rare for me to order a veggie burger (I typically go with beef), but this burger was quite good! I definitely recommend it.