“You don't make friends with salad”
Review of I Love Salad

I Love Salad
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Koh Tao
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: A salad bar and café on a small tropical island, Koh Tao, Thailand. Serving up delicious, nutritious and wholesome home style meals.
Luang Prabang, Laos
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You don't make friends with salad”
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

BUT in this case you do!!!! Best salads ever! Big servings with the juiciest menu you have to go back and try it all!! The staff are amazing and the nicest people you'll meet

“very good food”
Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

after a few dissapointments we went there. salad, well, lets try it!
food is very good!
staff is super nice!
and "a first" internet is actually working properly.

ALifeLessOrdinary13, Manager at I Love Salad, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Dear Splintah,

Lovely to hear that you enjoying eating with us and were also able to take advantage of our fast speed internet. Wishing you a happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

Prashanti, Manager @ I Love Salad
Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great healthy food and lovely staff!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went here twice upon discovering it at the end of our trip. Wish we could have come here many more times - the food was very good!! They have some healthy options i.e. salad, wraps, burgers and some unhealthy options - desert - if you want to treat yourself. Staff were lovely and served you with a smile. Free wifi, which is also rare for koh Tao.
Definately recommend it!

• Visited December 2013
Dear Natalie,

Thank you for your lovely review. It was great to see you enjoying our food so much! Hope to see you back again in Koh Tao some time. All the best for the new year.

Prashanti, Manager @ I Love Salad
Middelfart, Denmark
“So kind people and great food”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

We have during our trip to koh tao been to the restaurant several times. Mostly for the breakfast :)
It is sucs a nice place and the service is great.
The food is a bit more international, If you dont want thai food everyday :)
Hope you will enjoy as we did :)
****** from me ;)

Dear Martin,

Just wanted to write a quick reply to thank you for taking the time to write us a review on Trip Advisor. Really happy to hear that you enjoyed eating with us. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your trip!

Prashanti Manager @ I Love Salad
Lismore
“Fresh and wholesome experience!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I went to 'I Love Salads' with a friend a couple of days ago, craving fresh and healthy wholesome foods. That is exactly what I found! While we exclaimed over the friendly Australian service and welcoming atmosphere, the food was even better. We had the vegan chickpea burger, which came with an incredible side salad and seaweed chips all for such a reasonable price! Definitely going back for seconds, loved it 100%

• Visited December 2013
ALifeLessOrdinary13, Manager at I Love Salad, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Eliza,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback, very happy to hear that you have enjoyed eating at our café. We look forward to seeing you again to try out something else on our menu.

Prashanti.