“amazing food”

Fitness Cafe
Ranked #20 of 233 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Fitness Cafe we believe we can offer a complete health and fitness solution by integrating; exercise, food and nutrition. We use only the very best ingredients to create unique items that are healthy and tasty. Always made healthy, fresh and with local ingredients when available. We help you to live a healthier lifestyle!
Reviewed August 19, 2014

When I found this cafe restaurant I haven't expected how amazing food they can make it. They have only few tables outside but I prefer it rather than big busy restaurant without a customer service. My favourite food is pancake and salmon salad. They use an organic ingredients and the portions are really big. If you are looking for a nice healthy food for your breakfast or lunch I can recommend Fitness cafe!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Finally some healthy food !! and especially European style salads - sooo goood & tasty :-) - on our trip around Asia. You cannot find many places like this one. Some new refreshing food with high quality ingredients but not pricey. Fitness cafe vegetable and fruit juices are super tasty and very cheap comparing to other places on the island.

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Easy, chill out healthy place away from the busy beach. Very nice menu, I have enjoyed their great value breakfast sets with organic coffee which is very strong and have amazing taste. You have to try their Stranana smoothie which taste like ice cream !Their poached eggs are perfectly cocked as previous reviewers said. It's very small cute place with 4 tables but it's worth waiting for the table if busy :)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Accidentally stumbled upon this place while looking for a gym a friend owned. I had the pancakes, they were amazing. Great atmosphere, great food and great coffee. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We went here for breakfast - I had a porridge which was quite nice and my husband had pancakes - also good! The service was pleasant and quick. The place is definitely worth visiting - the menu offers some choices which you do not get easily elsewhere.