“Nice little place”

Fitness Cafe
Ranked #23 of 236 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: At Fitness Cafe we believe we can offer a complete health and fitness solution by integrating; exercise, food and nutrition. We use only the very best ingredients to create unique items that are healthy and tasty. Always made healthy, fresh and with local ingredients when available. We help you to live a healthier lifestyle!
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Easy, chill out healthy place away from the busy beach. Very nice menu, I have enjoyed their great value breakfast sets with organic coffee which is very strong and have amazing taste. You have to try their Stranana smoothie which taste like ice cream !Their poached eggs are perfectly cocked as previous reviewers said. It's very small cute place with 4 tables but it's worth waiting for the table if busy :)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Accidentally stumbled upon this place while looking for a gym a friend owned. I had the pancakes, they were amazing. Great atmosphere, great food and great coffee. Highly recommended.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We went here for breakfast - I had a porridge which was quite nice and my husband had pancakes - also good! The service was pleasant and quick. The place is definitely worth visiting - the menu offers some choices which you do not get easily elsewhere.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

The food here is lovely!! Really fresh ingredients and so healthy. They also have really good juices for detox or an immunity boost.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I loved the fact that this food is healthy and has amazing taste. I was disappointed by the setting but thats Thailand I guess! I had the chicken curry wrap with apple and walnuts. It was delicious. I would have loved a salad on the side of it as it only comes with two slices of tomato which looked very scaby! Nice healthy food.