“Amazing food to rival the views!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Goodtime Beach Cafe & Bar

Goodtime Beach Cafe & Bar
Ranked #125 of 180 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Cafe, Bar, Mediterranean, Asian, Thai, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We offer quality breakfasts, burgers, wraps, sandwiches snacks and a selection of specials right on the beach. Our menu includes Western, Mediterranean, Thai and Burmese dishes and influences along with weekly beach side BBQ's and a Suicide Wing challenge!
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing food to rival the views!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for breakfast and dinner and couldn't fault the place all I regret is notg oing back for more. A diverse menue offering both western and easten dishes with there own twist, an outstanding view and fun friendly atmosphere. Go!!

• Visited December 2012

Encinitas, California
“Yummy Western Food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

After a day of scuba at Goodtimes we were famished and so excited about our delicious lunch and previous breakfast at Goodtimes!! Yummmmmm

• Visited August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food on the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We really enjoyed the food at the cafe associated with the Goodtime Adventures dive shop. They served fresh, hearty sandwiches and some amazing Burmese food (our favorite)! Beer was reasonably priced and every few days they barbeque beer can chicken on the beach and customers can gorge on a buffet of salads, sides and that incredible chicken!

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

I ate here before a UV night dive and in retrospect, wish I'd eaten here more often. My meal was superb, but the service and staff really exceeded any of my expectations. You really feel welcomed and they work very hard to ensure a memorable meal. Ironically, it's been too long for me to remember exactly what I ordered, but I recall it being a wrap of some kind and it was Thai. I was surprised by how flavorful it was. Sorry for the vagueness, but UV night diving blew my mind.

If I was back, I think this would be a go-to restaurant for me as the price was right, the food was fantastic and the service was superb. Great beach views and a seriously laid back vibe.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Timsahb, Owner at Goodtime Beach Cafe & Bar, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
I am glad you liked the UV night dive, it really is something else and i am also happy you liked our food!! We do try to cater to Western tastes but sometimes with an Asian twist to remind people of where they are - considering how good the view is too!
Cork, Ireland
“So friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

The staff here were great. Really helpful and friendly.
The food was amazing. So fresh!
The rooms were lovely- really good value for money.

Visited August 2013