“Awesome experience diving!”
Review of Mojo Divers

Mojo Divers
Ranked #3 of 93 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small dive centre located at north end of Sairee beach, Koh Tao. We teach all courses from beginners & those just wanting to try diving up to Divemaster, the first professional level. We teach in small groups to give you a better, personal service which makes it more fun & safer. Our instructors have many years experience teaching and diving around the world.
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome experience diving!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Completed the 4 day PADI open water certification with Matt, who was an awesome instructor. Our group was only 3 people, so we had lots of individual attention and I always felt very safe. Matt was incredibly patient, thorough, and reassuring. The Dive sites were great - saw so many cool fish and other aquatic life. Can't recommend Mojo highly enough!!
A lovely photographer came with us for our last 2 dives and we purchased some photos which is a great memento of the experience.
The accommodation included in the course is super close to the shop and beach, and is simple and comfortable. The a/c was very appreciated, and some rooms have hot water. The staff are attentive and kind.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
fresno, ca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Shop with friendly staff”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I recently finished my SSI open water course with Mojo Divers and had an amazing experience due to their professionalism, friendliness, and patience. My instructor Sergio is one of the coolest person I have encountered on the island and the rest of staff are super cool as well! After the SSI open water certification, I am doing 4 more fun dives with Mojo Divers. I highly recommend this dive shop for anyone who wants PADI, SSI, fun dives, or just snorkeling trips.

1 Thank kristianmoua
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing dive school!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I stayed on Koh Tao for 5 nights while doing my SSI Open Water course with Mojo Divers.

Anything could be changed to suit. This place is not a certificate factory, they genuinely want you to fall in love with diving.

Sergio, who taught me, is simply amazing. I always felt calm and reassured both in and out of the water. There was nothing I couldn't ask.

See you all again soon!

Moscow, Russia
“Awesome diving with Mojo!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This is a great small school with professional and great staff!
We started with SSI Open Water course, then absolutely fell in love with diving and continued with Advance course. Many thanks to our instructor Toby, he is great! We were only two people in the group, so all his attention was on us. We felt comfortable and safe under water with him. Toby is very serious and professional when it is about diving and nice and funny guy, passionate diver and very good teacher! Also special thanks to Pat who looked after us during both OW and Advance dives.
Mojo divers is great people, cozy atmosphere, easy and fun way to explore diving! So, it strongly recommended to visit Mojo either to take a course or fun dives. You will definitely not regret it.

Once again, many thanks to Toby, Pat, Caroline (dive leader of fun dives) and all of Mojo staff! Guys, you are awesome!

I hope to see you again in Ko Tao.

Tampere, Finland
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We did our SSI open water course here and it was soooo good. Beautiful diving sites and cozy athmosphere. Toby, Patrick and Ewan were perfect instructors and overall just good fellows.
If you are looking for a good shop with nice people go here and ask for Toby he wont dissapoint.
Thank you guys hopefully see you soon.