Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Absolutely amazing diving school

Caroline W
Amazing mojo, definitely go here!

Heather K
Sheffield, United Kingdom

1,203 results
All reviews open water course dive school fun dives diving experience dive shop dive master these guys my friend sail rock dive sites great laugh amazing experience advanced adventurer big family made us feel felt safe awesome instructor
Reviewed 4 days ago

Mojo Divers is by far the best option if you are looking for a good and safe school to do your open water course. I had the pleasure to be trained by Ami - really one of the best instructors on the island. Mojo makes sure you are safe, well taught and last but not least: they focus on your overall wellbeing - as the first time underwater could be quite a scary thing. I had an amazing time and even went for my advanced open water. I would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 4 days ago

After looking at various diving companies on Koh Tao I went with Mojo. I'm so glad i did, i had an absolutely amzing time. I did the open water course with Ami and loves it so much i then did advanced adventurer course straight after with James, both were lovely, informative and fantastic instructors! Only problem was i loved it so much it was hard to leave! I'm currently saving up to go again. I'll see you guys again in 2019, i accidentally left my heart in the ocean!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I'm highly recommended on mojo! Excellent service I was with a guide named Julia who was a great! professional! and super niceeeee !!!! Applying confidence and professionalism throughout the course. Affordable price. Nice people and friends ;)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

So happy I decided to dive with Mojo Divers! During my stay on Koh Tao I did my openwater course, advance and 6 fundives with them. From the beginning they make you feel so comfortable, the atmosphere is so good and I felt very safe. Our teacher Ami was amazing!! Had a lot of patience, gave us confidence underwater and mostly made everything feel very safe! I would definitely reccomend diving with Mojo!

Also when you follow a course, they have the option for a photographer to come with you and take some pictures!! Definitely do it, the pictures turned out amazing.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The Mojo Divers crew has been very easy to deal with from start to finish while I took (and passed) my advanced class.
They managed to work around the schedule i had and checked on me regularly to see if the classes were going well. (They even checked on me after i was done with the classes, and just wandering around town)

Julia was my instructor. She was very professional, patient and understanding, and her teaching methods are on point. She knows exactly what she is talking about, and can answer very precisely to any question you have. Never hesitate to ask her a question, as she is always happy to give you the information/answers you need and make sure you feel confortable.

Also, even though it is up to Mother Nature, I had the chance and privilege to meet a Whale Shark in Koh Tao with Julia, and she was as excited as I was! She is so pationate about what she does and teaches, and is so good at it. I can't recommand her enough, she made my experience so much more enjoyable, Thank you Julia!!

1  Thank Vickieusa
Reviewed 1 week ago

Mojo Divers is a professional Dive school, with people who will help you through every step of the way while doing your Open Water or Avanced Adventurer courses. Everyone is friendly and the vibe on the boat when you go diveing is always positive and good. They love their jobs and you can see that the way they talk about diving, what makes you more excited to learn this new skill. So if you ever go to Koh Tao and want to dive, choose Mojo Diver to learn. I highly recommend.

2  Thank Raquel L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I just got my certificate for open water at Mojo and it went great!

As soon as I stepped in the shop I was greeted with a dazzling smile from Amy, one of the instructors. She gave me all the info about their courses and what I could expect. I could immediately tell they were all highly qualified because safety is their priority, as it should be. I just liked the vibe of the whole Mojo crew: social animals.

James was my instructor, for the course. If you’re feeling nervous and afraid about diving - like I was - then James is your guy. He made sure to take me through all of the steps at my own pace. And he has a very calming energy which calmed me down.

I will return to Mojo for my advanced one day hopefully.

Thanks to the whole crew for taking care of me under and above water!

KY

1  Thank khadija261
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed my first diving experience with Julia. She explained everything very well and made me feel comfortable the whole time. Her demonstrations were really good both on the surface and under water.

We had a great day with her and she is a really nice person too which made the experience that much better. I would definitely recommend spending a day with her if you’re considering learning to dive anytime soon! I hope to come back and explore more of the world under water here soon!

1  Thank dominicmcgarr
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mojo Divers provided me one of my greatest experiences traveling, introductions to some of the most legendary persons on the island and a feeling of ‘hmmmmm should i move here?’
I started with mojo just to get my open water course, off the recommendation of a friend. I walked around a bit to shop around the other options, but his recommendation was clearly upstood and i was soon signed up to begin that night. Sarah was my instructor (a badass mermaid from australia) and the course was myself and a 2 meter long Rolf. Long story short... both of us were instantly hooked and stuck with mojos through the open water course, advanced course and then (because we hadn’t had enough) went to Sail Rock with the crew. The dive shop, while endless fun, takes safety and preparation very seriously and i felt so comfortable underwater. Sarah even took her spare time off to take Rolf and I to fit us correctly for masks and snorkels. Twice. (careful to not break your brand new mask) I will recommend this place to anyone I know going to Koh Tao. I can’t wait to come back. Also if you stay at Spicy Tao you’ll get a discount on your dive package, please take care of the puppies there, they are but angels.

warning: once you arrive, good luck leaving

clarification: i’m bad with captions... this place is far superior than alright i just didn’t know what to put.

1  Thank allie d
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did my Open Water with Mojo about 2 months ago already, but totally forgot to write a report until now. They totally deserve one, so here I am, finally.
I had a really great experience diving with Mojo. Our dive instructor Cat was THE best: she seemed very competent, explained everything very well, had lots of patience and above all was a wonderful person.
The other instructors seemed nice as well: everyone did their best to make you feel at ease and have a lot of fun! Further small groups, lots of personal attention
Would 100% recommend diving with Mojo