“Excellent tacos!”

Taco Shack Hostel and Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 217 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We use homemade tortillas, salsa and fresh local ingredients to create delicious Mexican cuisine with an island twist.
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Had many different and unique spins on tacos. Fresh made salsa and it was cooked perfectly. The atmosphere is great and laidback. The service was on point. I highly recommend.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Cute little place by the pier. We ordered the mustard beef burrito with a mojito and a margarita. A bit too much alcohol in the drinks for my taste.. Also the taco was a bit too spicy and... not like any taco I've ever tasted before. There was little taste but much spice, that's how I would describe it. My boyfriend loved it though. The best taco he had ever eaten so I guess you just have to try it and make up your own mind! At worst you pay some 100baht for a meal and a great place to chill with friends! :)

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We loved this place so much we went back a few days later. The owner is originally from Boston and was very friendly! The atmosphere is very cool and guests can add to the drawings on the wall. Try the fish tacos they were my fav. Good value for your $. Great place to chill out and eat a taco with some Asian flair!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food! We ate here twice and would have gone back for more if we stayed longer in Koh Tao. Don't miss eating here. It's a great meal after diving all day too.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Not a big menu but the the taco's were great here. Nice place, friendly staff. There are 2 or 3 tables outside.