“Fresh ingredients, excellent quality.”

Taco Shack Hostel and Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 217 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We use homemade tortillas, salsa and fresh local ingredients to create delicious Mexican cuisine with an island twist.
Reviewed December 20, 2013

This was one of our favourite restaurants when we visited Koh Tao. The value for money is excellent (160 baht for a drink and 2 tacos) and the food is so so good.
Try the honey pork tacos! Delicious! The fish tacos are also fantastic. Everything is so fresh and tasty, I just wish this place was in more places than here!

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Last night I had a dream, Morgan freeman told me to come to the taco shack. I think this was possibly the best dream I've ever had because the food here is simply amazing!!! I would recommend it to anybody who comes to koh Tao and fancies a change from your average Thai food. Absolutely delicious & the owner khai is an awesome dude to chill with. Thankyou my man we will be back in the near future for your mega burritos & yummy tacos :)

Reviewed December 6, 2013

A really nice change from sandwiches and pad Thai everyday. The food is really fresh and tasty. All the tacos are made to order. Our fav is the fish taco. My kids love the floor cushions and low tables.The owner and staff are extremely friendly.

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

The fact that we came here 4 times in 4 days speaks for itself! Amazing food, friendly owner, awesome little place. Highly recommended. Go the honey pork taco! :):)

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

Do NOT miss this place. Amazing Asian/Mexican fusion, the fish tacos are unreal. Cheap and generous drinks. And you getting to scribble on the walls with markers. HIT IT UP!!