“Average burgers but best chips (french fries) around!”
Review of Bang Burgers

Bang Burgers
Ranked #66 of 214 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I'm sorry to say, but I'm not all that impressed with the burgers here, which contain a lot of filler and not as meaty as I was hoping for. That being said, the chips here are amazing, really the best I've had anywhere in Thailand, so the place is worth coming to just for that. Also, their homemade sauces are delicious and there is a nice variety, and they help improve what is otherwise a not too impressive burger.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Good value burgers worth a try the chips are really tasty and look like they are made from real hand cut potato!!! They come with a home made salsa. Best Burgers I have had on Koh Tao. And if you are able to explain were you are staying they will deliver to you. Great service!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

well one day i really wanted a good burger fix, so my wife went down to bang burger to see what they had, although they did not have a bacon double cheese burger on the menu at that time, they came up with the goods, it was fantastic, really hit the spot, and now its on the menu, if you really want a good burger then you wont be disappointed if you visit bang burger !

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Got caught in the rain so ran into the nearest place for food, at first I was like it's a bit pricey but the rain was to bad to move, so bought a chicken wrap and chips. Honestly, best meal I probably had abroad, greasy as hell but just like home, chips were amazing, salad was fresh, everything was top!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The first day I was on Koh Tao I passed this place as I was exploring on my bike and that evening had a hankering for burgers so off I went with my daughter to find it. We parked up and checked out the menu, me wanting the delicious sounding veggie burger, made with sweet potato and my daughter wanting a cheeseburger. We placed our order with the friendly hap behind the little counter, which looks like it just a BBQ at the front of someone's house. The was an option of sauces, all homemade and we added on a portion of fries too!
It was THE BEST THING I ate while I was on the Island, I went back more than once. The burger was packed with salad, the bun was perfect and the burger itself was two patties, coated in the sauce stuffed between the salad. The chips were to die for and my daughter munched her way through her burger without saying a word so I'll assume hers was good too!!!

YUM. And an absolute bargain at around 150 baht a burger.

I almost want to say this place deserves a much better premises right in one of the busy villages but it might lose some of its charm and quality that comes with being a smaller establishment!

YOU MUST VISIT!! :)