Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved my diving here

Was recommended of pimp my dive by the place I was staying at, I only wanted to do a couple of... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2018
Marco N
via mobile
An enchanting discovery

After contacting Pimp My Dive by mail to organise a DSD (Discovery Scuba Diving) for my daughters... read more

Reviewed September 8, 2018
emmavdbm
Belgium
via mobile

All reviews open water great equipment thanks guys elisa pierre dive school team island instructor students tao certification ko cheers instructions
Reviewed August 31, 2017

In the mass amount of dive schools on Koh Tao it's hard to know which one to pick. If you are looking for professionalism, small groups, fun staff and chiiiiiill time (no need to wake up early, their boat leaves like 10:30) you just found your dive school!

Elisa and Pierre are the excellent owners. Elisa greets you and sorts you out with everything you need, while Pierre heads out on the boat and make sure everything goes smoothly. Together with the rest of their team, they create a truly relaxed atmosphere focused on learning and fun!

(And they have the coolest t-shirts on the island)

Dive with the pimps!

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We have passed our open water and advance licence in the raw.

We are glad to have done it with that great dynamic team.

Thanks again for everything guys !!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Pimp My Dive is the only Belgian dive school on the island and we can be proud of it! We (Dries and Delphine) did our open water PADI together with Pierre (the dive instructor and owner) in July. We also had the privilege that we had him as our private instructor. Pierre is already 10 years on the island and has done more than 5000 dives. He is driven by his passion and love for the underwater world and it's a pleasure to have him as a teacher.

We would recommend this dive school for their professional approach and the high quality materials.Thank you Pierre for sharing with us your passion and taking your time to explain us all the details we need to know to succeed our PADI. Pierre shows he is confident and I recommend everybody to join his dive school.

Koh Tao (or turtle island) is a treasure of nature and one of the best places in the world to have your first diving experience. What are you waiting for?!

Dries & Delphine

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

No joke. Would definitely recommend it to anybody. Elisa and Pierre, the owners, are just wonderful people. The diving experience was awesome ! My only regret is that I didn't do the Three-day certification. You can't miss this, especially if you're belgian

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

The owners, Elisa and Pierre, are amazing people as well as instructors. I highly recommend visiting their office if you fancy diving in Koh Tao