“Great Experience”

Pimp My Dive Scuba Dive Center
Ranked #13 of 90 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: located on Koh Tao’s central zone Mae Haad, Pimp My Dive provides a fun, safe and personalized service, highly rated by Trip Advisor since the first year of opening ! We are a young dynamic and experienced team and multilingual professionals. We offer SSI courses to all levels of diver, from novice to instructor. Exclusive benefits include: - main office provides a large choices of new equipment to buy - our second dive school is on the beach - Maximum group size of 4 - Accommodation in clean, quiet resort next to our beach - swimming pool training if needed or first confined water training on the beach direclty - New scuba equipment - Restaurant - Free wifi
London, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Did my first dive with these guys and loved it!
Looking forward to returning next year and doing more dives :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank James T

• Polish first
“Excellent! Had a brilliant time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I done my open water with Elise she was fantastic.

All the guys are super fun and more importantly I felt really safe!

Shop looks amazing and I can't wait to go back!!

“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time! Highly recommended!! Tupac is a great instructor. The equipment is new! The guys in the shop were very nice with us.

London, United Kingdom
“Best of all!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I did my PADI open water course and it was really good. I highly recommend Tupac as an instructor. He cares a lot about students and fishes and everything underwater. In my opinion the best school on Koh Tao, with the new equipment and young fresh team of good looking, funny people ;-)
Definitely will be coming back to do my fun dives with PIMP MY DIVE!!! Well Konrad and Ian

Visited November 2013
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
“HIGHLY RECOMMEND DIVE CENTER!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

well, i love the people at this center!! Staff here are very friendly and helpful. This place is filled with young energy! The instructors are very responsible and professional as well. Done my open water dive about 2 months ago and i definitely miss this place. They really trained their student well and even now i can still recall the important notes they given. Highly recommend this place!

Visited June 2013