“Go there!”

Infinity Thai Food
Ranked #32 of 219 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Stumbled on this place by accident trying to go to the French place up the road which was closed for the second time with no sign explaining why. They did us a favour the food in this place was superb. No thrills cheap lovely, tasty food just what Thailand is all about for me.

1  Thank Ras78

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We had an hour to kill before our night ferry and I checked out the places for one last Thai meal. Littered with quasi western cuisine, I thought the food would be overpriced and sapid. I are my words and everything in sight. Fabulous food; the soups, which I grew to hate in Thailand were on offer here and I thought, well, I'd better and I was amazed. It was a coconut milk (not vile water) soup and had such depth and discernible flavours, unlike so many lime leaf soups and chicken broths. The lady who takes orders is attentive and quite entertaining; eager to teach Thai and exchange random English words. Not at all irritating though. 65 baht for a healthy portion of noodles and meat, for a change, left us rejuvenated and rather sorry to be leaving Thai food behind, because when it's good, it's really very good.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Really nice Thai food at great prices. Owners were really nice and warm. We had two dishes, rice and chicken and rice with spicy pork. Recommended!

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place. It is a really simple restaurant serving great food. I had the small size red curry with rice which was enough food and only 65 baht! The staff are also really friendly and it seems to be somewhere that the locals visit. Totally recommend!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Nana restaurant on the 'down road' in Mae Haad is an established favourite of many ex pat residents on Koh Tao who appreciate good, freshly cooked food. You may have to wait for a seat as it is small and popular but worth it. Find it opposite Infinity massage, also highly recommended.