“Fantastic!”

Farango Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 213 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in Koh Tao center, the Farango is an italian restaurant which offers a real and creative Mediterranean cuisine. We only use fresh and quality products. Our french Chef Alexandre Ladnjak will bring you an unforgettable culinary experience.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Probably the best pizza we've ever eaten anywhere in the world! Top marks for originality and authenticity!

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

It was our first dinner in Koh Tao. The prices was quilte high. 3-400 bath for a pizza. The pizzas was boring and you will pay 50 bath ekstra for eks. garlic pr chilli... Too expensive, not wery good pizza and waiters who feel like they are tired of turists.

1  Thank dahl1975
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Its called a Pizzeria but the Thai food they serve is actually excellent as well. I didnt bother to try the Pizza or Pasta but what I have seen on the plates of my friends did look quite nice. Nevertheless, my Penang Curry was very tasty and the spring rolls were excellent as well.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Reading all the excellent reviews I had big expectiins of the best pizza ever!! The pizza was ok, nothing amazing and not the best pizza I have had. I also found the service rushed and the waiteresses rude but this seems to be the way in thailand we havent met a nice one yet.
It was also a little expensive for thailand.

2  Thank JENNA T
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Looked like a brand new place, but the owner told us it had jsut received a facelift which explains the great service and very tasty pizzas. Nearly as good as Aminjirah's.