“AMAZING Noodle Curry!!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Just visited Krua Thai a couple days ago. I tried the noodle curry and it was one of my favorite dishes I have had in thailand. It is a red curry with delicious noodles, green beans and a fried egg on top. It was amazing. Very affordable food. Defnitely recommended!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I arrived Koh Tao in 16/06/14. I asked the local about Thai food for Thai tast!. Then everyone recommend Krua Thai where near the 7-11 in the centre of Sairee beach. I visited there and was welcome by the guy who very nice and helpful. He reccommend us the best dishes of the restaurant! After that we decided to visit there everytime we had dining! I can say that.... Krua Thai is the best Thai Food in Koh Tao... I can drive the motorbike to there even my hotel locate in Hinwong Bay! If you visited Koh Tao, you will know that hinwong bay so difficult to get to but i still enjoy the food in Krua Thai.... Finally, i dont care if they dont hav Fi-Wi here for guests. I have my phone, i have internet package, so i can connect wi-fi via my phone. And never take is crazy thing to destroy how i live the foods and the staff here....

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I went to this restaurant to try a traditional thai desert, sticky rice with mango, and its absolutely amazing. It may sound weird rice with mango?! but definitely its worth a try. Price was 100 baths, a bit pricey because in the mainland you can find it for 50 baths but anyways everything is more expensive in the islands.

1  Thank Zinaida2014
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Krua Thai is a small family owned restaurant in Sairee and for 5 years we admire the chef's love and passion for original Thai food.
The food is great and also special orders are prepared here upon friendly request.
We love the place and would never go anywhere else in this street.

1  Thank Katl_86
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I was with a friend and we really needed wi fi. I asked the owner before sitting and he told me that they do have. After ordering he tried to connect my phone to the opposite restaurant like if I'm stupid. He could not, so he sent an employee to help us. He tried to connect to another network eith no luck. The food is not good at all. The place is really really noisy and incredibly hot. Just a few fans that did not help so much. It was a bad time. I would not recommend to go to this place.