Grounded Koh Tao's Wellbeing Center
Review Highlights
Wonderful challenge

I had the pleasure of enjoying both the sunset and morning class. Both classes challenged me in... read more

Reviewed January 9, 2018
lalasfabtravels
Mpls, Minnesota
via mobile
Best yoga on the island!

I attended one of Julia's sunset yoga sessions and I had such a relaxing time! It's such a sociable... read more

Reviewed November 12, 2017
Dmay2102
Brisbane Region, Australia

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Koh Tao
All reviews yoga pilates classes sunset yoga morning class julia posed session practice yogis island
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This was my 1st yoga experience and i had a great time. There were also many experienced yoga peeps there too and they also seemed happy.

groundedHQ, Manager at Grounded Koh Tao's Wellbeing Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Hey, Glad to hear you had a great first experience of yoga with us. Keep up the practice!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Grounded is a relief of quality yoga and personal staff. I think it stems from the owner who took time to talk with me about my yoga, and more so about my life. I found the staff to be friendly and knowledgable about their practice and gave variations about mine. Thanks guys!
The studio is off the main road which allows for a quiet and relaxing session. I'd say bring bug spray but they have bought for you use. The price point is exceptional, 200baht at Grounded, compared to most places 300, and I've seen many that are 400, and even 500. Mats are provided and tea is offered afterwards as well as people to hang with. :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
groundedHQ, Manager at Grounded Koh Tao's Wellbeing Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Hey John, Thanks for the great review, it's really appreciated.
I'll pass your comments and thanks on to the guys.
As for Peter (the owner), we do try to stop him from chatting so much, but hey :)

Hope to see you again

Reviewed June 7, 2013

I went here in for the Tuesday evening meditation class. It was really nice. I love the setup- no walls, candles, flames, open space and quiet (Except when the thai boxing is on nearby). I can't remember the guy's name but he was great. We had green tea beforehand and i felt totally chilled after!

I wish i had more time to go to yoga too but scuba took up most of our time in Tao.

Definitely go here when you're in Koh Tao

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The centre is a little hidden, away from the touristy part of Tao. The people there make you feel very welcome and offer you a cup of tea once you've stepped in. The sala where the yoga sessions happen is spacious and you still feel like you're one with the nature. It is a very quiet place, perfect for doing yoga. We went there for a lesson at 7pm which is so far the only place I know which offers such late lessons - a big plus for those who have to work during the day! Our teacher Ariel was really nice and attentive. I enjoyed being teached by him. Another plus: they provide anti-mozzie-spray! The price of 200Baht is reasonable for 1,5hours. You can also get a loyalty card and get the 11th time yoga for free.

1  Thank Spatzmaus
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I had never tried Yoga before. But the fantastic owner Peter persuaded me to try it out. I am glad that I took his advice. The location is perfectly set up. It is calm and tranquil and beautifully set in its own garden. They have various instructors, who teach various styles of yoga. As a complete novice I was very helpfully guided through all the poses and exercises, by the very patient teachers.
I could not recommend this location more.