“Amazing”
Review of The Gallery Spa - CLOSED

The Gallery Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The Gallery Spa is a luxury spa and massage venue offering first class spa treatments and a private oil room in the middle of Sairee Village.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

After travelling through Thailand, we were pleasantly surprised on our visit to The Gallery. Amazing gallery on the ground level but the nicest surprise was our massage by Pum and Nuiy. Truly the best massage I've had in Thailand. Both ladies clearly trained well. Relaxing and therapeutic and in such a beautiful environment. The ladies are very professional and welcoming I only wished we had more days here to have experienced the restaurant. Definitely coming back and recommending to all.

imagemarine, Owner at The Gallery Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

We are so pleased you enjoyed the atmosphere we have created. Thanks for your review.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had a marvelous dinner last year (Feb. 2013) at The Gallery Restaurant (see my review for this restaurant), when the photo exhibit and the spa were not yet opened, and I had promised myself to go back on my next visit. As with my previous visit, the food was once again as delicious treat, as I had expected. However, this time (Feb. 2014), the unexpected treat was the spa. True to its original concept to delight the senses by providing gourmet food in a relaxing ambiance that combines a tasteful decor with relaxing music, The Gallery Spa goes way beyond the usual massage experience found in most spas to provide a full sensory experience. Yes, a massage there is more expensive, but the value you get is more than worth it. Not only did I get massaged by one of the best masseuse I've ever met, but the whole experience reaches to all your senses: the orange decor in low light providing a stimulating yet relaxing view, the small water fountains providing playful water sounds that mix with the soft music, all this combined with the scented oil's fragrance creates the feeling that you have been transported to another place for the time of your massage (I got the full 2-hour Thai massage). The first such massage was such a great experience that I went for it again 4-5 times (2-hour massage every time; a real Thai massage requires the 2 hours). Massage at The Gallery Spa is definitely at the top of my list for my next visit in Koh Tao (with dinner at The Gallery Restaurant!).

So please we gave you a wonderful experience yet again. Hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We spent an evening at The Gallery starting with a Spa treatment before dinner at the restaurant and topping of the evening with a stroll in the Art gallery browsing for some photographic treasures to bring home to Norway. We booked a foot massage combined with head and neck massage. During our stay in Thailand we treated ourselves with foot massages and assorted spa treatments at every resort we stayed, so we thought we had a good picture of what to expect for a foot massage. But SURPRISE... The Gallery's version was a whole new experience. We had the entire spa for ourselves, and was treated with not only the "standard" foot massage, but an entire body massage including some stretching. We left the spa floating on clouds. A definite must experience for all visiting the lovely island of Koh Tao.

We are extremely pleased that you appreciated our efforts and the environment that we have created, it seems that you enjoyed the complete sensory experience. So pleased and a pleasure to host you both, hope to see you you again, thanks for the the kind review.

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

Lived in koh tao now for many years and this massage just blew me away, absolutely first class, will definately be going again.

Coming from someone with as much local experience as you this really means a lot. Thanks a million, see you again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

I went there for my sister's birthday it was the best option we could find. service is fantastic, the place is clean a very comfy. the massage the best I've ever had, very professional they know what they are doing. we also so skin treatments and we are completely happy,our skin is soft and looks amazing!!

Also they have a gallery with amazing shots for those photographs lovers.

highly recommend it, bring cash.

imagemarine, Owner at The Gallery Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thanks for choosing The Gallery Spa for such a special occasion, we are glad that you both enjoyed it so much. Please come again soon.