“Best cafes in Koh Tao”

Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Koh Tao
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Nom nom nom!! Zest was absolutely our favourite breakfast spot in Thailand. Every item is delicious and pancakes are even served with maple syrup. We went to both locations and continued to return for breakfast/lunch everyday afterwards.

There are newer reviews for Zest Coffee Shop,Koh Tao

Reviewed October 23, 2013

One of the only places in Thailand where I’ve constantly ordered “off menu” & received everything the way I’ve requested.

A great selection of breakfasts for both veggies & carnivores, massive salads & the best coffee you’ll find in Koh Tao for sure.

Two location to choose from & as it’s written on the chalk board in the Mae Haad restaurant, “enjoy all the little things in life."

Enjoy Zest.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

If you want a great coffee and a good breakfast, this is the place to be! The sandwiches are very tasty as well!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I spent one week in Koh Toa and I happen to be bit of a coffee enthusiast. So, when I read about Zest here on Tripadvisor I decided to pay a visit and found out if they lived up to my coffee expectations. Their service is friendly and sandwiches delicious. They locally roast their coffee beans, and being in Thailand I tried the Iced Thai Coffee. Which was delicious. The owner sold me a bag of beans which I tried when I returned home. A very nice locally grown bean with an espresso roast. Delicious! Citrus flavors with a clean finish. My only gripe is about their menus, they can be a little confusing because they group items based on price. So, if you order be perfectly clear about what you're asking for and ask the waiter questions.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Ate here a few times as they do a good breakfast and prices are fair. Internet is a good bonus !
Coffee not bad for Thailand. Flys drive you a bit mad however seems to be a problem on the island whenever there is food around. The pan cakes are good too!