“Sandwiches are of really good value”

Zest Coffee Shop,Koh Tao
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Koh Tao
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Singapore, Singapore
“Sandwiches are of really good value”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I packed up and ate many sandwiches here during my stay at Ko Tao. Service is excellent. Coffee was super tasty. I spoke to the Barista and he mentioned that the coffee beans are from northern Thailand, Chiang Rai areas which are well known to produce world class coffee beans these days. Breakfast was also of very good value. Servings were huge!

• Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Best Coffee and food on Koh Tao!!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love Zest!!
The Coffee is delish. Several people recommended it and I was not disappointed.
I became a regular, and loved the lattes, chicken sandwich, awesome salads, Sail Rock special, and Watermelon shakes.
It is very reasonably priced, the owner is fab and friendly, the staff are good too and it's a real find.
The internet is great too for keeping in touch.
It's so popular it can be hard to get a seat some times, but we met a few friends that way.
Thoroughly recommend! Enjoy!!

• Visited March 2013
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Good atmosphere and service”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast here- my muesli/yoghurt/fruit was just cornflakes and packet dried fruit with some warm fruit on it. The yoghurt was nice. My partner got one of the breakfasts and loved it. Good value for money as you get a coffee and drink as well as a large plate of food.

Nice atmosphere and the staff were great.

• Visited August 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Best breakfast!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We ate here after a dive and I probably enjoyed that cup of tea and toast more than any I had ever had before! Try their Very Berry Smoothie too, yum!

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great coffee and baked goods, best salads on the island!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We live on Koh Tao and are regulars here. We come often for breakfast, as their coffee us the best around. Their best dish is their salads, though. You get so much for how much you pay, and they are truly delicious (I recommend the Ceasar and Mediterranean). The sandwiches are also great but I wouldn't bother with the burgers, as they aren't too impressive.

• Visited August 2013