“Great coffee and baked goods, best salads on the island!”

Zest Coffee Shop,Koh Tao
Ranked #38 of 208 Restaurants in Koh Tao
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We live on Koh Tao and are regulars here. We come often for breakfast, as their coffee us the best around. Their best dish is their salads, though. You get so much for how much you pay, and they are truly delicious (I recommend the Ceasar and Mediterranean). The sandwiches are also great but I wouldn't bother with the burgers, as they aren't too impressive.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good cappucino and excellent home made sandwiches! Even a bit darker multigrain sandwich available.
Also a delivery service so you could get the goodies for example to your dive center or at the bungalow.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This is a good place for exchange of infomation among tourists. We met several friend here and learned a lot where to go.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Good coffee and breakfast stop. Quite busy in the mornings, as it's popular. Crowds usually mean they are doing something well.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

As a local on Koh Tao, I have been a regular at Zest! for years. I always recommend them to my friends. Zest! serves fresh baked bread, and other bakery goods, real sausages (not hot dogs, like so many places around here do), and really good, fresh coffee... I ask for pesto or aioli sauce on my eggs, at no extra charge... They are open early, but close early too, so not a dinner place. Very nice sandwiches and salads, with a wide selection of cheeses and other toppings to choose from. I could eat at Zest! everyday!

1  Thank lincsong