“Best breakfast on koh tao!”

Zest Coffee Shop,Koh Tao
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Koh Tao
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

We had breaky here almost everyday for over 2 weeks and was pretty much always happy. Although a little more expensive, the coffees, breakfasts were awesome. Takeaway sandwiches are also available and are good value!

There are newer reviews for Zest Coffee Shop,Koh Tao

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Went to Zest twice during our stay on Koh Tao. The first time I got the eggs benedict which was sensational as well as arriving quickly despite the place being packed.
The second time however it was only about half full if that and upon being given menus were left for over 20 minutes without being served despite attempting to get staffs attention and having people arriving after us getting served. Needless to say we left and didnt return

2  Thank SMD_1990
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

There are two cafes, one in Mae Haad on the one-way street going up, and a second in Sairee Village just down the street from the 4P Mall towards the beach. Both have delicious hot and cold drinks. I've been enjoying a daily iced coffee in Mae Haad while I'm here for a month. Much better than the cafe next door.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Its been a fortnight since i left koh tao, and im still missing Zest!!!
The sandwiches and breakfast on offer there were the best i had on the island. What really sets it above the rest though is the staff! There absolutely lovely, after a few visits they would greet me and ask me if i wanted my usual breakfast and drink. Its a really friendly atmosphere.
For travellers it has the added benefit of some of the most reliable wifi on the island!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We only discovered this place on our last day while waiting for the ferry and I wish I'd found it sooner. The breakfast was amazing, real quality food. We got salads to go for lunch on the bus and they were DELICIOUS! Great portions at a great price. One of the few places with good service aswell!