“Thanks for giving me a new love.... ;)”
Review of French Kiss Divers

French Kiss Divers
Ranked #7 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With 3 offices on the island 5 (Mae Haad, Chalok and Sairee), French Kiss Divers offers training from intro dive till dive instructor. We teach in english, french, spanish, german and focus on small group and customized training. Created by Wilfried HERVE, SSI instructor trainer, we provide safe and quality training in a fun environment. We offer early departure for our fun diver to be first on the dive sites, sail rock trip every wednesday and saturday, 3 days - 2 nights safari to Ang Thong national park, and a whole bunch of other activities for the non-divers like flying trapeze, climbing, free diving and all that koh tao can offer. We also propose you to immortalize your adventure underwater while diving with us, with our underwater videographer. So don't hesitate, and come to join us for an unforgettable moment on Koh Tao
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I came to do my Open Water, and it was a complete success...
Because it was out of season, I had my own instructor, and Raphael did a really nice job.
Everybody was really friendly and made me a pleasant stay.
Definitely worth a recommendation!
Will come back!;)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was passing through Koh Tao as part of a five week journey throughout Thailand and Cambodia with no plans whatsoever other than relaxing and absorbing the calm serenity of the island. With diving schools all around my interest was piqued and I figured I'd give it a shot and see how I liked it. Checked out a couple places online but decided to just feel it out by actually going and visiting a couple places.

When I got to FKD I was greeted warmly by Will, the manager of the Dive School who gave myself and my two friends a very easy and straightforward explanation of what we could do for one, two, or three days. The more I heard him talk about it the more interested I became in getting my full SSI Dive Certification but I chose to try the Discover Diving course instead for the first day.

Long story short, ended up deciding at the end of the first day of diving that I wanted to go ahead and complete the full certification. I only had a day and a half more to finish it before I flew back to Bangkok and Will helped figure out a way to accommodate this schedule for me. Not only did he go out of his way to arrange this for me as a result of my interest but the certification course ended up being three instructors to one student. Everyone was very fun, personable and the atmosphere was very friendly.

Another shout out goes to Yann who took me on my first dive and also led me through all my academics. Even though there's a lot of information to cram into a short period of time it was all painless and even fun to learn about. After all, I was on vacation...I think FKD does a good job of remembering that most people are there to relax.

Bottomline, as a first-time-diver I felt very comfortable with FKD and had a blast while discovering a new set of skills and a hobby that will hopefully provide many more fun times for me in the future.

Thanks guys,

-Aaron

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I did my rescue course and my dive master there!! I met amazing people, Charlotte and Will know everything about diving! There are French, English, Spanish, German instructor to teach you Open water to Dive master course in Padi or Ssi! For me I will remember this moment for my live! Thank you everybody!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

There are many diving schools in Koh Tao and French Kiss Divers is the cheapest school I found. I wanted do my first two dives just to know about diving. After that, I signed up for the open water course with FKD because of the good experience and knowledge about diving and ocean of its staffs and my instructor, Raphael. I was in a group of two persons with Raphael and two dive masters. I felt safe for the whole course, Raphael and two dive masters always kept an eye on us and were very patient. I would like recommend FKD even for children because of its safety. Keep up to date with FKD because they always give out cheap prices for fun dives.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Had a great experience with FKD. Awesome staff, perfect equipment and reactivity. All you need to make diving such a wonderful experience ! Merci.