“Sail Rock with French KIss Divers”
Review of French Kiss Divers

French Kiss Divers
Ranked #7 of 100 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With 3 offices on the island 5 (Mae Haad, Chalok and Sairee), French Kiss Divers offers training from intro dive till dive instructor. We teach in english, french, spanish, german and focus on small group and customized training. Created by Wilfried HERVE, SSI instructor trainer, we provide safe and quality training in a fun environment. We offer early departure for our fun diver to be first on the dive sites, sail rock trip every wednesday and saturday, 3 days - 2 nights safari to Ang Thong national park, and a whole bunch of other activities for the non-divers like flying trapeze, climbing, free diving and all that koh tao can offer. We also propose you to immortalize your adventure underwater while diving with us, with our underwater videographer. So don't hesitate, and come to join us for an unforgettable moment on Koh Tao
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Staff are nice and professional. Shop location is convenient. Dive site is ok but not vy cool since we have dove in other awesome places like Sipadan and Similan before. But first time to see Bull Shark though.

1  Thank Camilla429
Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This was the first experience and we had an amazing time we really felt safe throughout the entire course, we learned so much and we can`t wait to suit up to go diving as soon as possible. We strongly recommend him. He was a fabulous instructor, cheer and thanks you Wilfried see u next time.

1  Thank daniela s
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We did our first dive ever with French Kiss. It was an amazing experience. The team were really helpful in explaining everything to us, and Jon our dive leader was fantastic. He made us feel so at ease and answered all our questions and had us laughing all the while. He was full of stories and knowledge, and pointed out heaps of cool stuff. I would really recommend French Kiss to anyone, weather it is your first time or you are a pro and just need a guide.
If I come back to Koh Tao, I'll be seeing you guys again! Thanks for such an amazing day, Kimberley

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I received my open water course with Will at French Kiss Divers. From the moment we walked in the door, Will did a phenomenal job to make us feel comfortable and went out of his way to accommodate for our needs as divers. We ended up visiting four other dive shops around the area but none of them were willing to accommodate to our needs and offer us a good price. We were in a unique situation as my wife was PADI certified (but needed to re-certify) and I needed a open water course. Will came up with a package that worked well for both of us and was also a great price.

Our dives were extremely fun and went very well overall. Being a little under two meters tall, my enormous feet got blistered from the fins after the first dive and Will facilitated getting me some extremely nice personal fins on the boat from another Dive Master. We ended up seeing a Whale Shark during our first open water dive (which I think was just lucky) but made our experience that much better.

Will is also a great teacher. Being a teacher myself, I am very picky and have high expectations of others teaching abilities. Will not only made the book work of the course interesting but also used humor to help me remember important skills that I was having more trouble with.

I highly recommend going to French Kiss Divers on Koh Tao.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I got my open water certificate with french kiss. Every single person i met there was very friendly, helpful, happy and chill. My instructor was Clarisse and I actually was the only one in the class so i got 1 on 1 treatment which was fantastic! Clarisse was very friendly, explained everything very well and had a soothing presence in the water which made you feel very relaxed and calm.
If im ever in Koh Tao again, i will definitely stay and dive with them! Merci Pimp my Dive - vous etes les meilleurs!