Review Highlights
Padi - Open Water Diver

t‘s a wonderful place to start with diving. Just finished my Open Water Course, in February, we... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
DENNI030
Berlin, Germany
Recommended

Dive school: Great experience. Professional dive school. Safty first. Top notch equipment. Hotel... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago

from $28.20
from $28.15
from $58.11
More Info
All reviews van den pool bar fun dives open water course dive shop these guys instructor development advanced open water sail rock my boyfriend special thanks great instructor amazing experience padi course feel comfortable made us feel free accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2020 via mobile

I did my advanced course here with Kayleigh and cannot recommend the place enough! The conditions were tough (less than 3m vis) but K managed to teach everything thoroughly and get us all back safely. Best of all she makes you feel like the best diver in the world, encouraging you every step of the way. I’m an intermediate diver (50 dives or so) and can say Kayleigh was one of the most knowledgable dive masters I’ve come across. She can answer any question in depth which is super helpful when doing a course because undoubtedly you’ll have a lot of questions. Price was 10kB which is standard and well worth it!!

Reviewed February 25, 2020 via mobile

I did my Open and Advanced Open Water Certifications here, and it was amazing. Kaylie was my instructor, and she was the best!! She explained everything very well and was also super fun. Will definitely come back here in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2020

Oam and the whole Sairee cottage crew were complete professionals from the get go, honestly couldn't have asked for a better diving experience.

Reviewed February 4, 2020

I was part of the January 2020 IDC and it was absolutley great. Marcel Van Den Berg is a really geat Course Director with a lot of experience in IDC courses and of course also in all of the other PADI Courses. With his enthusiastic and funny way of teaching the stuff and telling a lot of related stories too makes a fantastic mix of fun and seriusness. Also it is not only a course that prepares you to pass the Instructor Examination it also prepares you for the real life teaching and you learn way more than in the standards is required. In my opinion the IDC with Marcel should do every passioned diver. Dosen`t matter if you want to work as a instructor or not.

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank aarond983
Reviewed January 31, 2020

I did my IDC last December at Sairee Cottage in Koh Tao. So, what i can say about Marcel! Only the best!! In my opinion he is the leader in Koh Tao. He is the one!
If you want to really learn about what instructor job looks like, just go to this guy! You will not regret it!

Date of experience: December 2019