Review Highlights
Amazing staff. So good I extended my trip!

I travelled solo to Koh Tao in October 2022. I had been before and wanted to pick a dive resort... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
144joyk
Amazing experience

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Sairee Dive Cottage! It is well equipped, extremely... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
katieroseb2022

Recommended experiences in and around Koh Tao
from $43.91
from $23.42
from $17.56
from $57.08
More Info
All reviews van den pool bar open water course dive shop instructor development advanced open water great instructor amazing experience padi course made us feel visiting koh tao thank you so much marcel idc berg director resort
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2020 via mobile

I did my advanced course here with Kayleigh and cannot recommend the place enough! The conditions were tough (less than 3m vis) but K managed to teach everything thoroughly and get us all back safely. Best of all she makes you feel like the best diver in the world, encouraging you every step of the way. I’m an intermediate diver (50 dives or so) and can say Kayleigh was one of the most knowledgable dive masters I’ve come across. She can answer any question in depth which is super helpful when doing a course because undoubtedly you’ll have a lot of questions. Price was 10kB which is standard and well worth it!!

Reviewed February 25, 2020 via mobile

I did my Open and Advanced Open Water Certifications here, and it was amazing. Kaylie was my instructor, and she was the best!! She explained everything very well and was also super fun. Will definitely come back here in the future.

Reviewed February 11, 2020

Oam and the whole Sairee cottage crew were complete professionals from the get go, honestly couldn't have asked for a better diving experience.

1  Thank 834callanm
Reviewed February 5, 2020

I was part of the January 2020 IDC and it was absolutley great. Marcel Van Den Berg is a really geat Course Director with a lot of experience in IDC courses and of course also in all of the other PADI Courses. With his enthusiastic and funny way of teaching the stuff and telling a lot of related stories too makes a fantastic mix of fun and seriusness. Also it is not only a course that prepares you to pass the Instructor Examination it also prepares you for the real life teaching and you learn way more than in the standards is required. In my opinion the IDC with Marcel should do every passioned diver. Dosen`t matter if you want to work as a instructor or not.

Date of experience: January 2020
3  Thank aarond983
Reviewed February 1, 2020

I did my IDC last December at Sairee Cottage in Koh Tao. So, what i can say about Marcel! Only the best!! In my opinion he is the leader in Koh Tao. He is the one!
If you want to really learn about what instructor job looks like, just go to this guy! You will not regret it!

Date of experience: December 2019