“Amazing place!”

Sairee Cottage Diving
Ranked #21 of 98 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: A medium size PADI 5 star diving school, focussing on quality PADI diving courses and fun diving trips. Located in the middle of the beautiful Sairee Beach with fantastic diving facilities on offer.
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Done diving here and loved it! Very helpful friendly staff! Definitely recommend it if your going to Ko tao for diving!

1  Thank Eimear C

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Sairee Cottage Diving was one of the best experiences we had whilst travelling Thailand.

The location is perfect, right on the beach with loads of different room options to suit everyone's budget!

The staff were all excellent. We did our open water course and worked with Jodie who was encouraging, enthusiastic and professional though out the course. She made us all feel confident in our ability, and guided us through the course at a pace which suited us perfectly. The dive schools facilities seem to out do everyone else's on the island also. The pool is new and clean, the classrooms are new, the boat is huge and comfortable and the oxygen they use is the cleanest on the island (they're the only company that guarantee good quality oxygen)!

All the other staff seem excellent too! We did 2 fun dives with Gordon and Travis a couple of says after our open water and they were equally helpful, patient and encouraging!

Should we ever come to Koh Tao again, we wouldn't look anywhere else when booking accommodation or choosing a dive school to use. We highly recommend using Sairee Cottage Diving.

2  Thank Gareth L
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I just took the open water course with Nat. He is awesome. Very patient, professional and cheery instructor. He was never short with us and I can only imagine how many times he repeats himself with the same things as much as he teaches this class. The equipment was well cared for by the team so I felt very safe and very comfortable. We started the first day at 4pm with some videos and coursework for Chapters1-3. Day 2 was reviewing homework for Chapters 1-3, and videos and coursework for Chapters 4-5. We ended Day 2 learning about the equipment and various skills in the pool. Day 3 was more classroom review and then the test. In the afternoon we did our first two dives to 12 meters practicing our skills learned in the pool. Day 4 started at 7am doing two more dives to 18 meters and did all our final skills. Ended at 1 or 2pm with our cert cards, log books etc. If you like you can stay for drinks and watching the final video with your class. You get 3 night's discount for 500 baht or if you do dorms you can have a free stay. Make sure to give yourself 18-24 hours before flying. Price was 10,800 baht for class. I highly recommend this experience. I did it alone and ended up meeting two other great women which was an added bonus. Well worth it!

1  Thank Mindy C
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to all of the team at Sairee Diving, especially Adriana! Karen, Joseph and I had an amazing time with you learning to Dive, what an experience. We loved it. Everyone was so friendly and helpful and we were sad to leave. Excellent work guys! Adriana, thanks again for being so patient and making the experience so much fun.

Claire, Karen and Joseph.

1  Thank Charmes1980
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The level of service provided by everyone at Sairee Cottage Diving is second to none.
I took my PADI open water and advanced open water with instructors Nat and Jessie, they were patient, professional and enthusiastic. I had such a great experience that I stayed on for a further two weeks and did 20 fun dives! Thanks so much to Dive Masters Andre, Gal and Becky.
The onsite accommodation is excellent, they also have an excellent swimming pool with swim up bar! and a beachfront restaurant.
I cant wait to come back :)

1  Thank Nick M